North Korea opens up to cell phones, mobile users boom
1. rendHELL posted on 21 Nov 2011, 07:03 2 0
too bad for north koreans.... they have been missing one of the good parts in life
2. nastynaps posted on 21 Nov 2011, 07:23 6 0
Late adoption of cell phones is probably the last thing you should feel sorry about for N. Koreans.
3. Phoneguy007 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 08:46 0 0
right....Cuba also just allowed cell phones recently
4. Firedrops posted on 21 Nov 2011, 09:37 3 0
Nobody in my country uses cellphones = nobody in the world can attempt to assasinate me. logic for you right there.
5. Mehha posted on 21 Nov 2011, 09:45 4 10
Eliminate USA from our mother earth and we'll see more than half of the world living happily in peace. These are the countries who oppose bulls**t US policies and therefore are being pushed back.
6. Debbie posted on 21 Nov 2011, 12:44 3 1
But yet hundreds/thousands flock to the USA seeking a better life from their former country.
9. Mehha posted on 22 Nov 2011, 00:31 1 0
And thats because US has control over those countries who have gold mines, are rich in oil and gas reserves and more importantly had faith in themselves. They (US) are trying to raise their living standards by feeding on other's resources, they have got almost nothing their own.
7. Penny posted on 21 Nov 2011, 13:13 3 1
You have the freedom to use the internet. Don't take it for granted.
Blame the U.S. all you want - it's certainly had its hand in its fair share of the world's problems. Just remember to blame the dictators and oppressors more.
8. GeckoHA559 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 16:44 0 0
But obviously the US doesn't need to take military action against North Korea because those incharge of North Korea, don't abuse their people nor do they have nuclear power which could potentialy be dangerous?
10. Mehha posted on 22 Nov 2011, 00:39 1 0
And US exactly did that to Iraq, where they first claimed that they had weapons of mass destruction and then ended up accepting that they were wrong after killing millions of innocent people who didn't even know the 'w' of weapons. But they got it what they wanted...the oil fields. huh.
11. allenmax posted on 22 Nov 2011, 06:52 0 0
Mobile marketing is commonly known as wireless marketing. However wireless is not necessarily mobile.
14. Raymond_htc posted on 24 Aug 2012, 04:31 0 0
If only North Korea can be democratic... like South Korea, that'll be great!
But it'll never happen under the Kim Family's ruling..... :(