Nokia N9 is the world's fastest cameraphone, gets the world's fastest ads
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2939; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Brokia could only afford 9 second commericals. Jk
Seems like a decent phone but didn't the ceo say himself that they weren't going to support meego for long?
2. fatexo (Posts: 71; Member since: 21 May 2010)
bad move of the year : nokia will not be launching any other meego device after this.
3. loolcom (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Didn't like any of these " 9 sec " ads ,,,, worst smartphone ads ever !!!
12. BobbyTaba (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Aug 2010)
Yea wtf were these ads anyway most ppl wouldnt even know what phone thAt was
4. bayhuy (Posts: 287; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Nokia N9 is the world's fastest cameraphone...after HTC Sensation.
And HTC's "YOU" campaign was better.
5. stomp (unregistered)
Finally they've come up with a fairly fast sleek-looking phone and they say this would the last one.Dare I say that this phone is better than the N8.
7. Laurynas (unregistered)
@stomp "Dare I say that this phone is better than the N8."
Better don't mess with NOKIA N8 fans because they are blind by being a fanboys.
9. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
These short commercials/mediocre are ruining a great phone. They focused more on the stupid random actions the phones feature.
10. joshkid (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
Nokia they wise, they make phones in a way, like dilemma you wont no the one to choose so they can make another one with different version of this or even better so let wait but this to me still Good what you think??
11. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
This phone looks great, Nokia is going to be kicking themselves for abandoning MeeGo. I'm still surprised by how many people I saw using N900's, and the n9 is WAY more refined and appealing. Really, really looking forward to buying this phone.