Nokia Lumia 800 buried in ice, challenges you to dig it out
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
keep it up nokia. you can do it again
3. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 408; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
propane torch woulda had that out in no time.
4. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1350; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
folks like I said for Microsoft and Nokia and other Windows phone 7.5 OEM"s to sell
more of their Products. They have to advertise advertise and advertise and make
their product worth buying. i'M GLAD SOMEBOIDY GOT A NEW PHONE IN THIS STUNT TYPE COMMERCIAL HA HA HA .
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
interesting promotional campaign. i like it. remind me to start keeping a sledge hammer in my car... just in case. :)
6. chirole (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
ITS A DUMMY PHONE! THE PHONE INSIDE THE ICE IS A DUMMY PHONE!
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
maybe u didnt read the story. they give u the real one when they win. reading is fun.