New app puts "touch" in long-distance romance
Perhaps you need to see the video to fully grasp this. It's not clear if Fundawear is going to be sold at retail, but it is part of the grand prize of a contest that Durex is running on its Australian Facebook page. Simply write in 25 words or less how you are your partner will use Fundawear and the most creative answer receives a pair of Fundawear for both the winner and partner, two 5 star hotel rooms to test out the system, and $500 in cash. It's probably the most fun two people can have apart.
source: DurexAustralia via Time
3. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
This could be a really innovative technology and the future application for miltitary purposes must be sought.
4. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
holy sh--, look at how people think? Next will be virtual sex. No need to touch, Just go virtual. haha
6. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
This is flat-out hilarious, but I'm not even going to lie...I'd try it...once,lol
7. dsDoan (Posts: 224; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
They beat the Asians to this? Props Aussies.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Durex???Hahaha........didn't see that coming! lol O_o
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Alas, wanna watch the video but my father is on my back, fuuu
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
There's nothing wrong with it! Just tell him that this is just an INNOVATION! :P
13. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i don't wanna have an awkward sex conversation
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You're at PhoneArena right now, and we all know that PA is a trusted and safe website and it is all about smartphones, tablets ,OS and manufacturers!
And this video doesn't contain any "dirty" things, just watch the video then explain! :P
16. nerdylish (Posts: 51; Member since: 13 Apr 2013)
What is wrong with this comment? Can anyone explain me? I mean, why so many dislikes? O_o
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I have no idea at all, just few minutes, then boom! Over 10 dislikes!
Maybe it's because of the comments that I posted on the previous articles,
9. mariosraptor (Posts: 111; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
i would like to pop her eyes out in person!!!
15. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Phew! There's underwear involved. I was thinking a phone would need a much larger port, otherwise there'd be some serious chafing going on.
17. SilverSurfer85 (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
So what happens when these need to be cleaned from EXCESSIVE ORGASIMS??