New Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge picture leaks out
1. BATTERY_LIVES_MATTER (Posts: 103; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
Does not have the sex appeal of the S6. Maybe a different color or in person will make me feel different.
8. Nallaikumaran (banned) (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Sep 2015)
iSheepArena idiot site. It's Dummy.
21. BATTERY_LIVES_MATTER (Posts: 103; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
Who voted for Barry Hussein? (twice)
9. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
What else is a grainy pic of a non-final smudgy dirty phone supposed to make you feel. The official renders will be way more beautiful.
39. Clars123 (Posts: 727; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
just saw the edge in real life..
1.It looks very identical to the original even with a 5.5 inch screen. I would say its about as narrow as an S5.
2. I can confirm the return of water resistance.
3.The camera basically has night vision
4.Micro USB. It isnt using the type C connector although samsung has a new adaptive fast charging 2.0 which im guessing is equivalent to quick charge 3.0. They didnt want to render the consumer edition Gear VR useless
5.Didnt get to play with the sim card slot so I dont know if it has SD card support or not
40. Clars123 (Posts: 727; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
what's more is Samsung indonesia has apparently spilled the beans
22. manojmcn (Posts: 535; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
Check if the original S7/S7 Edge render has same sex appeal as the S6:
2. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Some of the leaks seem inconsistent. With earlier "official" leaks showing slim bezels, then slightly thicker ones and now this Edge render seems to show narrow bezels.
3. nodes (Posts: 730; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
fingerprints are even more visible now than the S6.
best design ever.
4. Doctorluv (unregistered)
why aren't we seeing more leaks of the LG G5?
10. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Because LG is way better at keeping it a secret.
18. BATTERY_LIVES_MATTER (Posts: 103; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
Not many cared about the Sony PlayStation shortly before its initial release in 1995.
28. Joseph96 (Posts: 30; Member since: 08 Feb 2016)
Lg G5 is the King and much better than Samsung s**tt we will seen dude
11. Switch00 (Posts: 473; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
that's not plastic. that's ultra premium Duratron xp polyimide. second only to platinum.
7. sergiobr (Posts: 708; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I think LG G5 will hit the S6 violently. #SammyNote5fan
29. Joseph96 (Posts: 30; Member since: 08 Feb 2016)
Lg G5 will win because , New Design ,metal , removalBattery and more ....
33. SenorThrottles (Posts: 284; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
From what I've seen though the new design doesnt look that great (in my opinion anyways)
34. j2001m (Posts: 2942; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
You right, someone made a demo and it looks like crap, also there is no removing battery it did not make q@c
12. MKeditor (Posts: 38; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
I wish I could see if it has the IR blaster like the S6 edge. It was omitted on the edge+ so I've stayed with the regular edge.
13. Dee79 (Posts: 281; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
I never understand leaks, why are they always in low res and bad quality .
16. Yousefjaber (Posts: 53; Member since: 24 Nov 2015)
this photos was taken by the s7 look at the second picture you will see a white frame around the camera it is the same as the s7 dummy which was laeked before
35. j2001m (Posts: 2942; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
It's an s6 in low res mode, that or a fake taking the image
20. Shocky (unregistered)
Looks very smudgy.
23. Einstein333 (Posts: 60; Member since: 22 May 2012)
I always found that Samsung phones looked cheap compared to Apple, HTC or Sony and this new one doesn't seem to change anything about this. It looks as if it will once more attract all the fingerprints on this glossy finish
24. DRS1977 (Posts: 431; Member since: 27 May 2015)
The S6 Edge + is the best looking and feeling phone on the market. The iPhone looks like something from Walmart.
30. natypes (Posts: 1093; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)
He obviously doesn't keep up with the smartphone market. I guess he hibernated last year.
31. Einstein333 (Posts: 60; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Nope. Just yesterday I had an edge+ in my hands. As long as you don't touch it it does indeed look pretty nice. But as soon as it is covered by fingerprints (which is usually the case most of the time), it starts looking like ugly cheap plastic.
26. manojmcn (Posts: 535; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
27. ReticentHamster (Posts: 91; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
I'm pretty sure this thing is going to look stunning in real life. These photos don't show the new top and bottom contours very well. Also, the gold and silver versions will probably be way more eye-catching than the black.
Ironically, you can see from the reflection in the second picture that these were taken with the Galaxy S7 Standard version. :o
38. Yousefjaber (Posts: 53; Member since: 24 Nov 2015)
sorry but the s6 doesn't have a white frame around the camera
37. Lenny86 (Posts: 120; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Hope the s6 edge will cost around £369.Will grab that over these.Same design.