Moonshots: Samsung outs a '4D' VR headset, shower singing app, and the Waffle social platform
12. Hypergy (Posts: 54; Member since: 24 Feb 2016)
"But then, the Entrim 4D effect kicks in, and as the car went around the curves, both my head and stomach felt the unexpected and familiar feeling of motion." Engadget.
I'm definitely excited for this tech.
2. IgorEfremenko (Posts: 71; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
4D? Classic sammy, all about bragging about labels. I'm wating for Samsung Super AMOLED Gear ULTRA VR 4D+.
4. catze86 (Posts: 680; Member since: 07 Dec 2015)
Well, they can make a gadget that allow you to answer the phone through your finger tip. So, a little thing like 4D sound is not impossible for them.
5. vincelongman (Posts: 4150; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
In a way its
3D + Movement = 4D
Sort of like those "4D" cinemas
8. catze86 (Posts: 680; Member since: 07 Dec 2015)
Yes, I know about that. Samsung tried to bring something that should not be ready for consumers in near future. But they did it early with their C-Lab.
I hope it has no side effects to our ears and brain.
14. ibend (Posts: 3769; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
isnt like 4D on physics or math class, but its up to them to call it whatever they want :P
3D + movement + water sprinkle / vapor scent / smoke effect = 5D
and I guess we can use regular VR headset, and move our own body and call it 4D
17. d4v0333 (Posts: 15; Member since: 10 Sep 2015)
Sounds like a title Capcom would give to its games. Super ULTRA HD Street Fighter V Turbo Hyper CHAMPIONSHIP Edition :)
3. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Electrical impulses? It can't cause cancer?
6. vincelongman (Posts: 4150; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Wow Entrim 4D looks too good to be true
Would be amazing with the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive/SteamVR
10. SamDH1 (Posts: 415; Member since: 21 Apr 2015)
Right? It would be insanely weird but awesome if they get that going right! After using the GEAR VR with my mother dear's new S7 Edge, I am a firm believer that VR is the next huge thing. Everyone, old and young, can not get enough of it in my family. I am dying to get a Vive now so I can play my PC games in VR, if the sound gets engineered too, then woah!
7. kent-gaga (Posts: 497; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Where or when can I use the Hum on! app?
It's been a while since the last time I'm this excited about a Samsung product
BTW does anyone know any app that can do the same?
9. catze86 (Posts: 680; Member since: 07 Dec 2015)
Not available yet untill March 13. Source : Sammobile
16. catze86 (Posts: 680; Member since: 07 Dec 2015)
I am forget about it.Works really take all of my brain on cellular levels. Gald I have never forget to making love with my wife and posting comments on PA.