Latest craze in Asia: use a live bunny (a cat will also do) as a smartphone case
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
HHEEHHEHEHE SO CUUUTE :D:DD:DD:DD:D:D:D ^_^
10. buccob (Posts: 2564; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Very cute until your Phone Case piss on your lap (or worse).
41. walnuttt (Posts: 153; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
this is not funny making animals as a case, they may get the radiation that phones have. Much better if the ones who did this be the case lol
44. mmaloney23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
cute sort of but they dumbasses better not be going into stores just to buy a bunny to do this with their phone. a lot of animals probably will not get treated correctly afterward. unless that many people in japan already own a bunny.
45. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Lol of course they won't buy one just to do this... And do you think 7 bunnies in a country is a lot :)
49. mmaloney23 (Posts: 3; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
Of course they will. I lived in Japan for 2 years before and once a fad or trend hits they all follow so ij my opinion it wouldnt surprise me.and to retort your statement do you think these are the only 7? I don't think if there were only 7 they would be calling it a craze. There must be much more. Think about it. This is retarded.
2. Jack58221 (Posts: 153; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
This will never happen in the US. If someone tried they would be sued so fast. Seems like we need to treat animals better than people here sometimes.
5. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Yeah kind of like the people on that Online Poll that would rather save a dog over a human in the whole Ebola scare. I'm an animal lover but some people are crazy when it comes to pets versus humans.
29. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Not crazy at all. Animals are like tolerable and likeable. Humans, a lot of them are like ifans and you just shake your head at them.
Would you rather save someone you like or someone you want to shake your head at and is the biggest parasite in the world? According to Mother Earth, humans are just giant mosquitoes destroying the planet and Animals contribute to the ecosystem.
Pretty easy if you ask me. Lol
34. drunkenjay (Posts: 887; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
....and so are humans. have you ever heard about friends?
dogs and cats can be tolerable and like-able but like humans, can also be aggressive and can harm others. you can say s**t like oh its the owners fault but hey some people harm others because their fathers or mothers abused them as well.
sure humans take resources but in the end you are also born and you also contribute to this. does this mean you should kill yourself?
not all animals contribute to the ecosystem. look at rats.
you are pretty much saying rats over humans since a rat is also an animal right?
38. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Giant mosquito or tape worm that likes Apple products vs. Cute dog or cat? Pretty easy.
Yes I would sacrifice a lot for my friends and family but if I don't know them, I'll help the cat or dog that can't defend themselves every single time.
And no, I wouldnt have a problem if you chose to save a dog over me if I was a stranger. Chances are that I wouldn't need help and the dog would anyways.
43. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
This is an article about bunny cases and you bring fanboys into it. I think the biggest fanboy might be you.
6. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
More like arrested for animal cruelty. Just a few weeks ago this sick fuk got 5 years in prison for fondling and raping his dog.
I'd imagine maybe 3 months to a year for fondling a rabbit.
20. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Umm. WHAT? He raped his dog? OMFG !!! Such idiot....
16. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2889; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Why would they be sued? The bunny (or cat) is just laying on its back with the phone on top. No cruelty there. Crazyness? Sure but no cruelty.
@fanboy there is difference between raping and this...
23. techspace (Posts: 1036; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Usually, the animals have to be forced to do such things...they don't sit and hold the phone on their own.
Objectifying animals is really bad.
22. techspace (Posts: 1036; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
US is also really cruel to the animals and there are many countries that have better animal protection laws than the USA...but unfortunately, there are no 'animal friendly' countries in the world.
3. joseram695 (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 May 2012)
This is just to hilarious!!! Better go get me a new case I mean bunny for my note 4!!
4. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I'm happy that india is not one the those crazy asian country...
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
12. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 903; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
He is talking about crazy trend, not crazy guy.
36. Tritinum (Posts: 471; Member since: 06 May 2014)
you think thats funny...google ramdev aka Indian jesus not really though
7. android_hitman (unregistered)
Is there a carving in their bodies to fit the phone?
17. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2889; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Nope, the phone just lies on their belly, it's not glued to it either
8. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Are these pics suppose to promote iPhones or just plain stupidity of iPhone owners.
21. techspace (Posts: 1036; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Before commenting, take a look at the pics, there are android phones as well...it's not stupidity, its cruelty towards animals.
14. AndroidDxGen (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Oct 2014)
The last one with Cat was like "Human, Go kill yourself"
15. awani1 (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
I'm telling you this world is going to end soon!.. Extreme stupidness like dis only points to that fact
26. George_S (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2014)
Are you freaking kidding me, bunnies as phone cases? Some people have really lost it.
28. anleoflippy (Posts: 595; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
This is true. I live in East Malaysia (North Borneo) where some people will put on these cases. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
30. ibap (Posts: 758; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Sounds like one of those things to see how many fools will emulate this supposed 'trend'.
31. SIGPRO (Posts: 1432; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Wtf not cute at all, this is animal cruelty!
39. epdm2be (Posts: 487; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
wait till they start using playboy-bunnies :-)
40. Af1rPA (Posts: 688; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
I think some ppl in this thread are taking the pictures too seriously. Its just a phone resting on a fluffy bunny. As if they are really using them as phone cases. If I put my phone on a table, does that make the table a phobe case?
The new trend should be phones resting on the bellies of hot girls >.
46. VladUK (Posts: 8; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Why they haven't used an alligator?
At least they will have some protection from thief's?
47. andynaija (Posts: 897; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
The cat is like "this human can't be serious right now.."
48. roscuthiii (Posts: 2217; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I am very disappointed PA... in both the article and the comments. Bunnies? Kitties?
And not one mention that the best animal case is obviously an Otter Box?!?!