LG Optimus L9 II slips out - 4.7" HD display, Snapdragon 400 at 1.4 GHz
15. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I don't know about them, but I need to right now. ahhhhh.....
3. yowanvista (Posts: 321; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I don't get it, why can't LG even use Android 4.2.2?
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
As i see, Samsung is one of the few manufacturer that gives version 4.2.2 out of the box. Even flagships from Sony, HTC and LG comes with version less... Hopefully, they will get updates real soon...the chipset won't let it go un-update-able, if you know what i mean.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I find this phone interesting....
A direct competetor to the SP. I' m more likely to end up with a mid-ranger and i'm happy these options are arriving soon.
Just have to wait for the confirmed hardware spacifications list.
12. Captain_Doug (Posts: 819; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It's funny how these mid rangers really do have decent specs. Screen size/resolution is just fine. Yeah. That is all.
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3047; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
In L9 II, they should use S4 Pro instead of S400, m waiting for 'em.
11. Birds (Posts: 1052; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Isn't the LG optimus L9 II and the optimus F7 the exact same? Just asking. And this just pissed me off because I just got me the L9 and am loving the phone, despite the crazy overheating....
14. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Those are the new Mid-end specs? Dang, not bad at all for Mid-range.