KitKat promo video is all about the magic
The video, called #magicbreak, stars two BugDroid robots, one of whom is a magician with a top hat and all. Something is missing though, and it is a magic wand which is replaced by a single KitKat stick. The BugDroid magician is about to pull something out of his hat (Android 4.4?) when all of a sudden, he devours the chocolate.
On the Google+ page that the video was posted on Tuesday, a mysterious quote was posted which read, "one to enjoy whilst you’re waiting." And that is about as much as Hershey and Nestle will say about the Android 4.4 launch because they are not involved in making the decisions relating to the launch. We know that this is a concept that seems hard for many to understand, but let's go through it one more time. Google does not make chocolate bars and the companies that make KitKat are not tech firms. Judging from the posts and tweets on the candy companies' Facebook and Twitter sites, you might be excused for believing that the public doesn't grasp this distinction.
In the meantime, you can check out the latest KitKat promo video by clicking on the play button below.
2. D.Aceveda (Posts: 377; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Getting real sick of your bulls*** Google
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I laughed a lot more than I should have. Your profile picture matched perfectly with what you said lol.
22. D.Aceveda (Posts: 377; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It's true though....they announced KitKat Sept 1st. Here we are, almost November and they can't give us any information on 4.4 or the Nexus devices. The Nexus 5 has been leaked so many times you'd think they'd at least acknowledge it by now. I'll say again....Getting real tired of your bulls***, Google
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 2376; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
This advertisment is far better than Apple's iPhone 5s commercial with the Goldfrapp music.
26. Sauce (unregistered)
By better you mean monstrous series of queefs and shart noises better?
4. dorianb (Posts: 539; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Wow... just wow. Someone should get the beatdown
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I honestly love the green Android robot.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Blue is my favorite color. Just saying.
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Man, Android robots are damn cute. Android rocks!
17. ervman1 (Posts: 14; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I'm so tired of all this crap...Kit Kat is squeezing every ounce of this marketing they can. Google, leave the advertising/marketing bulls*** out of the OS! This is low...
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not funny? No KitKat for you. lol
21. clamdee (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Are the Android Robots Canadian?? If I learned anything from Southpark I believe that they are.
24. _PHug_ (Posts: 421; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I don't appreciate you calling those robots Canadians.
25. carlolim22 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
it's kinda rude, but funny. LOL. The Androids are just too cute.
28. victory_zhou (Posts: 38; Member since: 03 Oct 2013)
Yeah it's funny but how is the os performance. Can it root itself or like the BlackBerry 10 which can control all the function that apps can do. Waiting...