Judge rejects Apple bid for preliminary Amazon injunction
1. AndroidOS (Posts: 100; Member since: 21 Jun 2011)
Oh, it was obvious that they would lose this one.
3. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Don't waste time with Apple, Apple will sue everyone even a child. Apple wanted to make and sell it own products with no generic or second party vendors. Amazon and others must remove Apple Apps store and other Apple products from the website altogether.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 6198; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Lulz. Keep crying like a baby, Apple. Eventually everyone will get tired of it.
5. ickyob (Posts: 23; Member since: 19 Mar 2010)
That would be interesting as a form of retaliation to see Amazon pull all Apple products from it's online store, time to fight fire with fire!
6. Markman2012 (Posts: 18; Member since: 03 May 2011)
this actually remonds me of back in the day when there was the clone ppc apples,just like then and now apple still bullys anyone who trys to get a crumb that falls from jobs plate