Here is what the common Google Play Store error codes mean
1. Settings (Posts: 1279; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Why wont Google just put the meaning of the codes in the error dialog in the first place?
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 1536; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I was gonna say that. It's kinda annoying when I see the codes popping up and have no idea what the heck it is about, though it rarely happened.
But it does tell me when the phone doesn't have enough storage to install an app (by words, not code). At least there is that. XD
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 4622; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Google is run by geeks. I saw how they dress for their Google I/O 2013. My reaction is oh my God their CEO Larry better enforce some dress code when they are doing a presentation on stage.
Anyway this year they have a better dress sense.
9. Daboss (Posts: 42; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
Appstore on ios don't give you stup*d codes and it doesn't tell you connection error that makes you reset your device.
Hate ios all you want, it works.
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sometimes I get fed up and grab apks from the web.
6. AlikMalix (Posts: 2924; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Play Store have errors? Another feature that iOS doesn't have. That's it, I'm switching to Android.
11. AlikMalix (Posts: 2924; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I'm actually a new guy here. And I was just trolling in above comment for the sake of trolling. I noticed based on latest polls (how many users here jailbreak/root their devices) that there's not much iOS users here - very little compared to android. I like arguments and debates but they'd don't start until u troll a little. I like iPhones and iOS very much, and I don't hate android or WP or BB, but I love debating and calling out some posts for the sake of iOS vs Android. It's a little fun. Granted i was put on my own ass with some posts I made by someone who knew better. Hope you're having fun too.
7. hmd74 (Posts: 473; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Lol Every android user in iran knows the error 403
8. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1785; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
For error 24: enable root access on the file manager. Go to the root folder, data>data> delete the .com whatever app it is
then reinstall the app.
14. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Pure iHogwash, I've been using the Play Store, formerly known as The Market, since 2010 when I ditched Windows Mobile-Less and I've NEVER had a problem buying an app; nor have I ever received any kind of "Error Code". Obviously, this guy is on Apple's iPayroll; iMohamedrashad, what kind of 'developer' are you??