HTC shows off early design sketches for the HTC One X+
HTC says that it designed the HTC One X+ to be an extension of the owner and made it feel that way when the device is held in the hand. HTC's design strategy? Create a phone that you would want to hold and use everyday. On the back you will find the micro-drilled speaker holes for better sound quality. And speaking of better, inside this designed uni-body casing is a quad-core 1.7GHz Tegra 3 processor, a larger 2100mAh battery and Android 4.1 installed
All-in-all, it looks like HTC took great care in designing a phone worthy of being a flagship device.
Early design sketches of the HTC One X+ Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
Early design sketches of the HTC One X+
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Htc one x+ is the best smartphone with the best design!
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
right now.......it honestly is the best overall smartphone :)
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1796; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Such a subjective statement. It's hard to call something that's not even out yet "the best", but if you want to play that game, I would say the Galaxy Note 2 is easily the best overall smartphone. I'm sure a lot of folks would also disagree with me & say the LG Optimus G is. I'm not even gonna bother with other operating systems as they obviously have their fans, too. Queue all the thumbs down because people on this site can't deal with someone who disagrees with their opinion.
9. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Look's like we still have to wait for PA's review and comparison among the flagships. Note 2 might be the best overall smartphone but it doesn't exactly fit to compete with this kind of category since it's more of a "phablet". Since you already said it, I know we have our own opinions and for me the one x+ beats them all
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
the word "overall" and samsung dont belong in the same sentence as they seem to always leave out design and build quality..........they have all the power in the world and the best features but seem to think nobody cares about design and a good looking phone.......HTC on the other hand delivers in both departments.......and their batteries are getting better as well as their updates so i would still say HTC is the best "overall" choice any day
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
SONY designs are the best in the world.
20. Daniel.95 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Yes its awesome But wish it runs WP8 its a lot time that im waitning for a htc quad-core wp
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
The design looks like a pc mouse lol :P
22. Daniel.95 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
if u dont like your One X post it for me :D
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
In terms of design and build quality, here's the trio:
NOKIA, SONY, HTC!
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Nope, is Apple and Samsung :)
10. b1acktiger (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Oh Wendy ! She wants Xperia T and has a One X ! Apple and Samsung is having build quality ? Mysterious Wendy..
Joke of the year goes to wendy ppl !
23. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
You are the most amazing troll of all time.
I salute you, Wendy.
11. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Sony HTC Nokia
Sony HTC Nokia Motorola
21. Daniel.95 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Build Quality: htc
My Love: htc
7. eisenbricher (Posts: 961; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Awesome designs! But only the camera hump draws too much attention. Can't you integrate it with the unibody, HTC?
12. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
I think they still use the same module, just that they make a more pronounced housing for it. Remember how the camera in the One X can be easily scratched? This makes it like a crater, protecting it. At least according to the sketch..
15. psysect (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
all we need from a super smatphone is here..
Cant wait 4 it.
16. Firedrops (Posts: 198; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Isn't this design exactly the same as the original HTC One X... why are these called sketches of the X+ and not X?
17. Connie B (Posts: 12; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Cool. Twice the price of a netbook, only designed to last 2 years with non removable battery. Rather get the Galaxy S3. When the battery dies, just buy a new one for the fraction of the cost of a new phone.
19. maxspecs (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
to be honest, this is the best design i've ever seen but for me i'll buy the note 2 but if they made a phablet i will think again. samsung needs just design to be perfect, but now samsung designs are awful