HTC One (M8) is now available for purchase on Verizon Wireless, AT&T and Sprint (BOGO deal on Verizon!)
Apart from that important detail, all carriers are selling the new One for $199.99 with a two-year contract. The device is available right away, and you can even select expedited shipping options to get it overnight. An important subtlety we ought to underscore, is that carriers like AT&T and Sprint are only offering the HTC One (M8) online - the handset is not yet available for purchase in-store. Verizon has once again gotten the exclusivity here, as it stocks the phone right away, while the other carriers will have to wait until April 11th to sell the handset in their physical retail outlets.
You probably noticed that in this list of carriers, T-Mobile, the US fourth-largest operator, is strangely missing. Chances are that HTC will eventually launch its flagship on the ‘Uncarrier’, but this will happen at a slightly later date.
Below, you can find the links to get the HTC One (M8) right now.
Finally, HTC is also launching its flagship in a stock Android version tie-free on the Google Play store with a starting price of $699.99. The phone has already appeared, but it’s not yet available for purchase. We expect this to change in the next few hours.
1. papss (unregistered)
This is what I wanted to know.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8915; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile has the registration page delayed until midnight tonight due to a bug. They will be shipping and stocking them soon just like the three.
26. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
If someone read the comments under the HTC One articles , will think that, The All New(lol) HTC One will sell great. But this is not the real case
1)Bad, bad , bad camera
2)Size and weight like Note 3 , but display smaller even than S5
3)Not the best version of S801
4)Not water and dust proof like Z2 and S5
(the non-swappable battery I will not mention even)
And this mumbo-jumbo "premium aluminum" or "even more metal" , is pathetic.
The "stunning" All New HTC One (lol) will sell even less than the original , there are real reasons for that.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
$199, not bad... But $699 for stock Android??? LOL'd
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6726; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And why u think its cheaper for 2yrs? It's always expensive with out contract
14. AnukulVcool (Posts: 134; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
goddammit Americans get so used to "phones on contract" prices
16. papss (unregistered)
What's your point? Is it hurting you?
4. janis (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
despite big bazel that makes this phone really big i just ordered one, i will get it on thursday, not bad :d
18. HTCOE (Posts: 513; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
is the apple-ish icon eating one side and the [>] is eating the other?
7. SageoftheSouth (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
The best wife in the world (my wife) just went and snagged one for me.... I am trying not to leave work early!
8. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lucky you, my wife hates when I buy more phones...but doesn't mind using them later on... 0,0
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Google play edition >XDA edition ;-) ha
10. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
So many dumb ass fanboys of Samsung are hating on this sick ass phone. I think they are mad it's just as great as everyone thought it'd be.
11. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
not really everyone knew what to expect except on the camera side. i think thats what the big disappointment was. i'll probably get it anyways though since i'm not a fan of touchwiz
12. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
No it was confirmed 4 ultra pixels already and people brand it a s**t camera because they thought the last one sucked. Stupid people who think the megapixel number actually matters. I like how phone arena said the s4 had a camera comparable to the G2. This whole site is pretty biased on the device I can tell already. This thing is sexy and I bet the camera is great.
20. newbey123 (Posts: 451; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Just ordered mine and the wifey. She got silver, I got dark grey. This phone is hands down the sickest android device available. Good job HTC!
21. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Waiting for Dev Edition (undecided between Sense and Stock, so dev is the best), then I'll be in for One lol
22. karkavelas (Posts: 58; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
HTC One m8 is also water resistance hahahaha!!! HTC Rules!
That is good build quality.
Type All New HTC One (M8) Water Test - Water Resistant? to find the video from the TechSmartt
23. LiyanaBG (Posts: 374; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
24. papss (unregistered)
I just ordered mine in the gunmetal tone.
25. HASHTAG (Posts: 181; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
Seriously just thinking of ditching my 1520 for the play edition version; simply gorgeous!
27. bigsimpd (Posts: 39; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Yeah you can get it right away but only in one color....... According to AT&T