It seems that HTC Hima_Ace is cancelled and replaced by A55.— @upleaks (@upleaks) February 2, 2015
HTC A55 is an upcoming Desire series flagship with a 5.5'' QHD display, Octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM and 20MP camera
1. Dude2014 (Posts: 433; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Flagship specs? They are going to sell it at flagship price.
14. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I think it's just a different line with different design but very similar spec with the One line. However, within the Desire line, they can have high, mid, and low end spec. But I think HTC is keeping the One line as the premium line and only have the regular One and maybe Mini as well. I would love to see the Desire line to grow into the high end part as well, because that's where HTC offers more color variation.
2. Fellwalker (Posts: 283; Member since: 04 Apr 2014)
Please tell me they aren't going to call it the HTC ASS?
11. ATTboss (Posts: 20; Member since: 06 Jan 2015)
Everyone loves a nice booty so why not LOL.
3. Twayn (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2014)
I hope it ends up having a FHD screen since the GPU of the MT6795 is not very powerful.
4. B-power (Posts: 233; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
If you weren't so overpriced then would have bought a HTC. They managed to be more pricey than samsung. So come at me HTC.
5. Twayn (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2014)
upleaks have just said this will substitute the HTC Hima/Ace
15. Twayn (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Dec 2014)
There's a new rectification from upleaks' twitter
6. RoboBonobo (Posts: 61; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
Big power thirsty specs and small battery? Boo.
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Taking this into consideration to replace my m8 if it has an amazing design. I want that 5.5quad hd display for a cheaper price
12. ATTboss (Posts: 20; Member since: 06 Jan 2015)
they don't need them. there batteries last a whole day.
13. iWin_Droid (Posts: 76; Member since: 22 Jan 2015)
Uhmmmm.... MediaTek chipset pushing a 2K resolution display? Wouldn't that be a stutter-fest? I don't trust MediaTek when it comes to their choice of GPUs.