Google Play (unofficially) gives you 2 hours to get a refund on an app or game
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2798; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Nice option, probably on big download items that'll eat up most of fifteen minute window this'll help.
2. Planterz (Posts: 751; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
About time. I'm still fuming about paying to download Backstab (a Gameloft game), it taking 20 minutes, and then it's incompatible with my device (in fact, it's still incompatible with all my devices, except the one that's too small and weak to play it).
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8189; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I read about this two weeks ago lol come on PA...
5. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 293; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
They mentioned a reason for the delay in the article.
4. Settings (Posts: 309; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Coz people can back up games, refund, uninstall and reinstall again the app. There are people who abuse that so thats why Google never impose on refund.