Google Now finally lets you refer to people by relationship
2. vishu9 (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
"As of right now though, there doesn't seem to be a way to edit the choices you make; so, try not to get a divorce before Google adds that feature."
jajajaja.. Good one Michael.
3. uchihakurtz (Posts: 358; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Will "Text my hommies" work? Lulz, this is nice.
6. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Voice commands has definitely come a long way, in a few extra years this will probably work flawlessly. Great job Google!
7. 1701nino (unregistered)
Ahh google now is finally catching up to siri.
10. wilsong17 (unregistered)
lol really its the other way around
8. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
1701nino? Google now is way advance then siri,its faster , reliable, helpful, and always gives you suggestions
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
This is still incredibly, shockingly last century. My dozen yo LG could recognize names based on prerecorded voice tracks, but I cannot teach Google Now a name that's non-English?
Larry Page cannot call Sundar Pichai via voice command, how's that?