Google Glass now in open beta and on sale to anyone
1. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2983; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
"One of its main tasks was spying on the population, mainly through a vast network of citizens turned informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures including hidden psychological destruction of dissidents."
2. magnanimus (Posts: 291; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
You're one of the most paranoid people I've met you know that?
4. janekkubek (Posts: 14; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
For me, you are one of most comprehend and reliable people.
11. magnanimus (Posts: 291; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Knowledge alright, but what you tend to do with that knowledge is up to you. You in this case deciphered it to be that Google is working on something big that has negative effects to mankind. Its okay tho, there were conspiracy theorist too when computers came who claimed machines are here to take over.
If you think Google is up to creating a large network of people to enslave the human race that's your problem. I see a company that sees into making the future a better place and makes profit while it does so.
14. jroc74 (Posts: 4732; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
"Knowledge alright, but what you tend to do with that knowledge is up to you."
You could have stopped right there...lol.
13. jroc74 (Posts: 4732; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I tend to be somewhere in between this and ignorance is bliss. Cant do the extremes.
More power to ya tho.
Btw....you probably dont need to post on the internet anymore...Google has nothing on the world wide web.....
16. sgodsell (Posts: 1222; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
If Google could release a Glass version that allowed users to remove or change the camera, then you would see a lot more people excepting of glass especially since its more then just the camera. You have a screen, mic, speaker, GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, touchpad, and more. The computer part alone I would use way more then the camera. Ask for weather, news, sports, maps, searches, and more.
Google you would be so surprised how many people would be on board with glass if you did not make the camera the focal point.
8. SPASE (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 May 2013)
And one of the biggest motormouths, just under 1000 posts since registering April last month and thats not including his other accounts.
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1424; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Feels like Gmail all over again *sigh*
7. sriuslywtf (Posts: 239; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Thank you Explorers for letting us rip you off with your $1500..
9. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2006; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Can I have that chick instead of the glass?
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1424; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)