Google Glass gets its first unboxing and video
1. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
i want but 1500. im a college student. i cant just give that money to google. i love them but nah, my priority is the ONE. then maybe ill look up one of those on ebay when they come out :D
6. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
This is for the dev version, final will not be $1500.
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Looks so sweet. Saw his video earlier. Cant wait for our consumer version too release! I will put my rx glasses on google glass. And i do wear glasses.
3. xsmartphonex (Posts: 41; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I just wasted time watching some guy race around a track
7. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
No you saw now the glasses where falling and he had to fix it lol....seriously you put this video
14. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
real innovations, with iGlass you would have visible just iCons :)
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Id rather be making porn than drive a go kart. Thats the first thing ill do when i get my google glasses. Then ill have half a million views but not on youtube
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm.......awesome! I can't wait to try it! :)
9. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Well there is a picture of box closed and one of opened. Just imagine the rest of it.
11. keerthi777 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
Must watch steve jobs video here bc.vc/CP9q6K
12. Darkerm (Posts: 256; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
I wear Glasses cuz my Eyesight is low.
Will I have to wear it on top of my Glasses or I there will a other way to put it?
16. valapsp (Posts: 490; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
yes it goes on top of your current glasses. but i doubt it will attach to any frame as of now. I have a very low eyesight too. :)
13. Darkerm (Posts: 256; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
I wear Glasses.
So How should I put it? On top of Glasses?
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
id say on the glass less hassle & weight carrying on your face
21. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You can't use the Explorer Edition with glasses. The consumer version will be modual, so you can hook Glass onto your frames.
24. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Correction: modular. That was an odd autocorrect.
15. valapsp (Posts: 490; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
waiting for unboxing VIDEO. I dont know why i love unboxing videos.
23. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Can't wait till some professional racers get ahold of this. Watching them speed down the track in their world will be sweet!