Galaxy Note 3 user in Vietnam gets Android 5.0 Lollipop OTA, more to follow?
1. tech2 (Posts: 3388; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Good guy, Samsung ! Probably the only OEM taking care of its 2013 flagships apart from Motorola which is by and large stock android. Kudos !
3. take1sub (Posts: 15; Member since: 24 Jan 2014)
11. nambavuong (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2014)
not fake mate. juz a mistake of sammy. they know this and replace 4.4.2 fast, but, if users have downloaded, user can upgrade :D if u slowly, u cant get 5.0 ;)
4. mitoita (Posts: 77; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
i dont f**king understand the samsung.........why galaxy s5 and note 3 recive android 5.0 and samsung note 4 is planing for january 2015........
in update segment i respect apple....the rest sucks!
5. thegeneral7010 (Posts: 325; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
becouse if note 4 which is the phone i have got android 5 noone is gonna buy nexus 6 :D
7. mitoita (Posts: 77; Member since: 03 Apr 2014)
ok! but why samsung s5 and note 3 recive android 5.0 before note 4 recive.
16. Enddo (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 May 2014)
Probably because Samsung was sent the Lollipop code shortly after the Summer. This means they were able to test the code on the Galaxy S5 and the Galaxy Note 3. Since they were still working on the Galaxy Note 4, they probably weren't able to test the code on it
6. mostafawael.1998 (Posts: 240; Member since: 01 Oct 2014)
i wonder if touchwiz still sucks or not!!
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 5408; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Touchwiz don't suck but the load of bloatware that come with it do.
You have to disable most of them if you don't use them to prevent it from consuming your phone resources.
Anyway this is basic house keeping all android user should learn.
8. kameni011 (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
When will be 5.0 for galaxy S5 in other European countries?
9. DocOc78 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Nov 2014)
How the heck does Vietnam get Lollipop on this phone before the US??
12. PowTheBowl (Posts: 86; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
The US isn't the only country that can get things first :)
15. TheOldOne (Posts: 189; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
testbed, if will turn out bad noone will complain too much
13. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 584; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Fake. N900UZTUANL2 is based on 4.4.2. The screenshot is manipulated.
17. TheOldOne (Posts: 189; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
seems fake, but here is the right link from the last image