First camera samples from HTC's plastic flagship, the One E8, appear in China
HTC One E8 camera samples
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2952; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Judging from these pics (which is not very conclusive), it's not great by any means. But for most people, they will prefer a mediocre 13MP camera versus a mediocre 4MP camera.
15. rizevnarastek (Posts: 330; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
You mean people would rather go for a mediocre 13Mp than for a great 4MP... :)
4. sergiobr (Posts: 412; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
What a waste ! Noisely, and above the 13mp top dogs. Give us a break PA ! Put at 100% (#9).
7. antonioli (Posts: 174; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Nothing special, but not so bad. It's ok, but could be better.
10. steedsofwar (Posts: 272; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
Better than 4up. Details are sharper me thinks.
12. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
was going to comment same, but you beat me to it.....
16. rizevnarastek (Posts: 330; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
You may think details aree sharper but they are not... the 4MP UltraPixel camera has great details pixel per pixel... It's just not good for zooming or croping...
11. jove39 (Posts: 1276; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Seems like htc screwed image quality on purpose?