Fake Android Store in China discovered, selling iPhones
3. lukasound posted on 22 Mar 2012, 07:12 5 0
They have every right profiting from those brands... Their lives are taken away in those western factories...
And the chinese do it so cute that google can't possibly get mad at them...
Celebrities Smartphone Experience Store ^^
4. darktranquillity posted on 22 Mar 2012, 07:21 13 2
Lol, apple needs android logo to get people into buying iphone crap.
8. gp284 posted on 22 Mar 2012, 08:15 3 0
That is one of the stupidest things that i have ever heard. If you had read the article, you would have seen that the store is not affiliated with Apple or Google, or you did read it and you posted that to just hate on Apple for no particular reason at all.
5. jaytai0106 posted on 22 Mar 2012, 07:26 7 0
Cool store! I would like to see one in the States.
By the way Phone Arena, the line under the logo actually says:
The Famous Smart Phone Experiencing Store
I am a native Chinese speaker
13. indigo87 posted on 23 Mar 2012, 07:12 0 0
Regardless if you speak chinese or not the article does say "The Famous Smart Phone Experiencing Store" in the article.
You could tell people what it says in pinyin using either simpfy or traditional chinese
6. sheepygalaxy posted on 22 Mar 2012, 07:29 1 0
not surprised china as always done cheap knock offs from electronics to clothing just look at ebay.if this happened in any westen country the store would be closed down in no time
7. pongkie posted on 22 Mar 2012, 08:08 1 2
there's no original android store to begin with either
9. Nick_T posted on 22 Mar 2012, 11:02 2 0
12. pongkie posted on 22 Mar 2012, 17:36 0 0
well its called "androidland" duhhhhhh!! its different from "android"
edit: you know why its not an original they just had the backing of google and other telecom companies and NOT owned by google like apple owns apple stores.
11. f1r3z0r posted on 22 Mar 2012, 12:10 4 1
I like the Android store more than the Apple store.....Long Life to Android