Cortana virtual assistant coming to US Windows Phones early 2014, Europe and Asia later on
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3428; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It should come early everywhere if it supports English US. Just do it MS.
2. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1129; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Windows phone 8.1 seems like a beautiful package... Things will get better in 2014
now it'll be fight against ios7 vs android 4.4 vs wp 8.1.
and cortana sound pretty cool
4. johnbftl (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Speak Persian? You mean Farsi? I've never heard of a language called Persian.
7. Naruto_Uzumaki (Posts: 18; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
In fact, Persian is correct
5. DOODpls (Posts: 11; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
I wish, they release the english version of it worldwide, then update it later on with other language
6. Alexander_K (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Well, Bing Translator supports Persian, so it should included.
I'm from Bulgaria and as you might expect my language is not the most popular in the world, but if they make Cortana support all 44+ languages that Bing Translator does, it will be something never done before. Here in the Balkans we get excluded from every kind of sensible support (the updates come here last), we don't have Microsoft Stores or Nokia Care, so it would nice for once to do something good for the little guys.
9. ilia1986 (unregistered)
That one time I'm jealous of a rival OS..
Oh well. I expect Google to have an actual assistant as well soon. In all Languages. Voiced by Jarvis. Yeah! :D
10. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I hope it will support Austrian, Brazilian and Canadian languages..:-)))
12. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Will this have support for canadian, american, british and australian languages? :P
13. Sauce (unregistered)
I'm unfamiliar with her, but from the thumbnail, she looks like Olivia Wilde. Olivia Wilde is hot.
14. volcano (Posts: 273; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
She's intelligent character in the Halo video game series
15. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
If it's not the original Halo voice actor, then it's a total bust for me