For those Comcast customers sporting a BlackBerry smartphone, they can download the app right now for free – though, it has to be a compatible device running OS 4.6 and higher. Meanwhile, it’s mentioned that the following devices are currently supported: Curve 8900, 8520, 8530, 9300 and 9330; Bold 9000, 9650 and 9700; Storm and Storm 2; Tour; Torch.
Rather than being glued to the tube at home, you can use the app to access and execute a ton of neat functions – all in the palm of your hands! Specifically, some of the app’s features include:
- Schedule recordings on your DVR so you never miss a show
- View TV Listings, filter by Movies / Sports / HD / Kids, set up reminders that are integrated with your Blackberry Calendar
- Forward home phone calls to your Blackberry or any other number
- Sync your XFINITY Address Book with your Blackberry contacts
- View On Demand movie trailers
source: Comcast via CrackBerry