Claimed HTC G2 screenshot confirms simplified Sense 5.0
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Give me 200 new widget please...
I love sense widget :p
2. imkyle (Posts: 983; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They wifi, battery bar, cellular network bar on top need to be changed. Same damn color green for such a long time. And have them all one color.
4. yowanvista (Posts: 304; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
lol.. This is fake, it's a custom theme/launcher. You guys really fell for this..
5. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
The previous sense 5 screen shots looked great : the sleek new clock, the cleaner icons and folders...
6. babyk (Posts: 221; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
HTC dont have to change anything this is way better than previous leaks. HTC needs to work on lags and a bit more useful features and lowering memory usage thats all please keep sense 4+ ui or 4.1
7. Taters (Posts: 2948; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC needs to start working on not sucking. Your chances of success improve greatly when you do not suck.
8. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
it doesn't suck, it's just heavy.. it's actually a nice UI.. Their chance of success will improve greatly when they can make Sense optimized and lightweight while improving its functionality.