Check out these parts, allegedly heading for the 5.5 inch Apple iPhone phablet
We suggest viewing these pictures through your cynical eye, and also recommend that you take the story with a grain of salt for double protection. It is hard to say with any degree of certainty that these parts are heading for a 5.5 inch iPhone. Take the blue colored SIM tray for example. There have been no reports of a blue iPhone coming down the pike, although it is possible that these parts need to go through another round of the manufacturing process that will change the color of the tray.
Apple is believed to be introducing the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 in September, with the unveiling of the larger screened model taking place as soon as the following month. As we told you earlier today, Apple has reportedly informed its supply chain that mass production of the 5.5 inch iPhone will start in September.
Parts allegedly from the 5.5 inch Apple iPhone are photographe
source: AppleClub.tw (translated) via RedmondPie
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3224; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
OMG these parts totally tell me that the phone is gonna be OUUSUM!
No /s < ---- /s
2. promise7 (Posts: 474; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
What the hell are we suppose to be looking at here? We suppose to get excited because of these internal parts?
4. techspace (Posts: 771; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
but that wouldn't stop them from making money.
articles and news related to apple attract more readers(when compared to any other company) on almost every tech site.
6. Finalflash (Posts: 1881; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Largely because it is highly over exaggerated BS that needs to be corrected lest some poor sap buy something that isn't what they were promised. Even this article is about the most trivial of things yet it will have to be parroted by every local village idiot who just happens to be an Apple fanboy (every news site has one).
8. Ninetysix (Posts: 1669; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Blurry pic of Note 4 smart cover got 45 replies. Those damn Apple fanboys. They can't wait till Apple releases the Note 4.
11. Finalflash (Posts: 1881; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Oh no doubt it did, Samsung fanboys are not too far off from the Apple fans. Comparing yours to them isn't doing you any favors whatsoever.
13. Ninetysix (Posts: 1669; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Ah..so it's not an isolated case. Gotcha.
20. naittosan (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
Lenovo 920 is going to put them all to shame.
5. Finalflash (Posts: 1881; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It is but only for the faithful, the unwavering. You have to understand, these are parts of a future iPhone. To the believers it is as if the bible was being revealed right in front of them piece by piece. As if the ghost of Jobs (blessed be his name) himself was sending them clues.
9. marcski07 (Posts: 507; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
woooowww! partsss! now where's the fan? the water cooler? is the mobo designed by ASUS ROG?? seriously? wtf are this??
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 1100; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
The SIM trays could be from any device, not just an Apple device. Those ribbons could also be from almost any device, including a re-designed iPhone 6 that has the same size display. There's no real way to know for sure if these are for a device larger than the iPhone 5/5S without it being compared to the same kind of ribbon from an iPhone 5/5S.
12. elitewolverine (Posts: 1952; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
What the hell are we supposed to be looking at? Those are parts but no real anything...yay?
15. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Slow day in slow/irrelevant news arena
16. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Would Apple launch iphone 6 as DYI device, and we will have to assemble them part by part....???? If no then why are we seeing post on every leak part of iphone 6.....??? Now show the complete package, not something resembling project ara wannabe........
17. HerpDerpMapleSerp (Posts: 22; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Oh wow awesome! I can barely speak I'm in so much excitement right now. Those parts are revolutionary. I can already tell the next iphone will be the most innovative device by these parts alone!
19. jeroome86 (Posts: 61; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Awesome. Soon as this is out, dumping my Note 3. Can't wait. Bring it on.