BlackBerry OS 10.1 update coming in time for BlackBerry Q10 launch
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm "excited" about the R10..........
-The return of HTC ChaCha :)
6. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why should you ? R10 looks like as if it were coming from 2001, should be smashed with a sledgehammaaa
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nikolas, can you see the "excited" word have two apostrophes (")?
Can you see it? " " " " " " " "
And why it should be smashed with a "sledgehammaaa"? Why not give it to poor people? :)
8. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
ohh. i didn't see it
because it will make the poor more poor (no pun intended, really)
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, so they need to keep using crap phones? For example the Samsung Champ?
(You can Google it, if you don't know what is Samsung Champ.) :)
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Good for you!
But why not change to Z10?
Because you love QWERTY keyboards?
14. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Ive played with it. If the screen was 4.5 id like it more.
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh I see, good luck with the Q10! :)
13. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
You are going from an S3 to a Q10. What are you crazy. The S3 is leaps and bounds above blackberry!
15. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I had a s2 before the s3 also. The s2 was the perfect phone in my opinion. The os update ruined it as os updates from my experience do. I bought the s3, it was good, the screen is too big in my opinion I like being able to do everything with one hand. It is harder to do. My biggest problem is the os update ruined it just like my s2. My phone lags on things it shouldnt it isnt a I do a certain thing and it happens. Its the phone wasnt built for the new os and im not the type who gets a hard on when a new os is released, I dont have to have it and I dont want it. I have instagram and microsoft lync. And the idea that an app ruins a phone is rediculous. If the bb doesnt work out then ill try windows phone. I refuse to buy an apple product. (I dont support slavery)
17. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
The Android OS probably really needs 4 to 8 cores running at 1.9GHz to work properly. Samsung realizing is putting out the S4. They could get into optimizing the code but that could stop the hardware specs arms race gravy train.
4. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 539; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Blackberry may have its faults, but they still make the best QWERTY phones, hands down.
11. bxbomber718 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
If the Q10 is any good I may consider it for a secondary business line. I would have to test it out first. I miss qwerty phones :-(
12. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Worthless device and OS. You are crazy if you buy this trash. Blackberry is done!
19. Simmo3D (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Are you stupid? Blackberry 10 is doing amazingly well and the OS is excellent! Over 1 million sold in the first release wave (EU) and they havnt even reported the worldwide launch sales. Blackberry sold 1 million devices to a single company that havnt been reported yet either. BlackBerry 10 is friggin awesome. I reckon the Q10 is going to be a very popular handset.
20. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Am I stupid....Your a fool for thinking blackberry is doing well. The app world is a joke, the phones are terrbile and the OS is bad as well. They are releasing figures because they are terrible. Blackberry will not survive long term at all. They day will come when the doors close and it will be very exciting.
21. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Why is that exciting? Im clueless on why people talk about companies like they raped their mother. What excatly did BB do to you?
22. mattrajeh (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
if blackberry wasnt successful, no one would care to comment...but from what i've seen on this website i can tell that blackberry is pretty successful or at least everybody wants to know its news, because the moment they post news about blackberry, all android and ios users start commenting and hating...so if blackberry wasnt important no one wouldnt have even care to comment in the first place. and BB10 is great and i'm getting the z10