Apple selling 750,000 iPads a day, could sell 12 million in March
3. windowsRocks posted on 20 Mar 2012, 10:12 5 4
Rumors always make me surprised. Really impressive numbers
2. tahnik posted on 20 Mar 2012, 10:10 11 1
I love Android,I love iOS...
But the truth is Apple really has done it.....
I mean millions of people can't be just fans....
20. qxavierus posted on 20 Mar 2012, 19:49 1 3
Not just fans, but iSh*eps :)
Come on, how do you call people that saved the money for the next Apple product, before it's even announced? I don't know about you, but I call them iSh*eps.
21. frydaexiii posted on 20 Mar 2012, 22:15 1 1
Nope, just a few thousand iFans and the rest are just bandwagoners who are too dumb to know better
6. remixfa posted on 20 Mar 2012, 10:38 5 15
those numbers sound big, but when u put all tablets sold against the world population, its still well less than 10%. We americans love to blow every penny we have though, so its not surprising.
14. darkkjedii posted on 20 Mar 2012, 12:09 8 4
That's a stupid statement considering that alot of the worlds population are poor,babies,small kids,and very old. C'mon man make sense with your posts. How much of the worlds population can't afford a tablet,have no use for one, or wouldn't know the first thing to do with one.
7. trin posted on 20 Mar 2012, 10:57 2 0
Apple is the Qtip of cotton-swabs. The best thing about apple tho is marketing. They're geniuses in that aspect.
13. darkkjedii posted on 20 Mar 2012, 12:06 1 1
True they are genius at marketing,but the bad part of putting millions of devices into people's hands is having them be poor performing. Apple continues to do well, cuz they continue to put out great products.
19. jmoita2 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 16:25 1 0
True, then the little cotton tip comes off ,gets stuck in your ear canal and it's a major pain to get it out...lol!!! Great analogy!!!
8. drtech (banned) posted on 20 Mar 2012, 11:21 1 0
That's crazy, but I don't see them being able to keep this pace up. Sales are always higher during launch. Still it will be interesting to see how many they sell.
12. darktranquillity posted on 20 Mar 2012, 11:56 6 4
God must have really loved fools cause he created so many of them:-P
18. rudlie posted on 20 Mar 2012, 16:13 2 1
u as His top model of the "so many of them" hahaha
15. Mr.Best posted on 20 Mar 2012, 12:19 5 2
Love 'em or hate 'em you've gotta admit they know how to sell
17. theBankRobber posted on 20 Mar 2012, 14:57 2 1
Tax money and Ipad 2 trade ins. Plain and simple.
22. roscuthiii posted on 22 Mar 2012, 05:16 1 0
Tim Cook... he kind of looks like a hypothetical child of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, doesn't he?
23. jmoita2 posted on 22 Mar 2012, 09:53 1 0
So much so, it's freaky... It's like they were all dropped here from the same planet Tom Cruise came from...lol.