Apple is "losing the war of words" says former exec
1. minteke posted on 19 Mar 2013, 01:12 31
Just the common sense and wisdom... But why only former execs say truth?
2. Timmehor posted on 19 Mar 2013, 01:14 29
Because if you were working there and said that, you would be sacked in 3 .. 2 ... 1. Common sense for any employee.
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 19 Mar 2013, 01:26 16
There is a major difference between telling an actual (provable) lie and just staying silent about the truth. Current employees tend to stay silent.
11. Timmehor posted on 19 Mar 2013, 05:05 7
Welcome to big corporate business ... every one is a lying deceitful person. Thats how its gotta be, you telling me Nokia, Google, Sony, Samsung and Microsoft don't lie? They ALL lie! It's all about the money, we are just petty consumers, who buy their stuff.
19. cncrim posted on 19 Mar 2013, 11:28 0
So true... if you want to keep your job, lie is one way.
25. joey_sfb posted on 20 Mar 2013, 01:32 0
Scrooge Mc Duck is now the head of Apple Advertising and Promotion.
5. someones4 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 01:44 1
So he is saying that Apple is not being a gentleman by trying to make the loudest noise.
6. Trex95 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 01:52 1
And who start this s**t first Samsung through ads against Apple and BB.
7. rickywinataa posted on 19 Mar 2013, 03:00 4
well, apple has done s**t mocking other competitors in many of their keynotes.
9. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) posted on 19 Mar 2013, 04:32 6
We won't even acknowledge apple until they actually compete with the competition. With the past devices the Motorola Razr Maxx Hd, Galaxy Note 2, Lg Optimus G, Lg Nexus 4, Htc Dna, Htc Evo 4g Lte. Iphone is so far behind it's crazy.
20. oister85 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 11:41 1
in what terms is apple is behind besides the boring ui they have.
23. networkdood posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:43 1
For a better answer, see .9. There are a dozen phones, and counting better than an I product.
10. Stoli89 posted on 19 Mar 2013, 04:41 1
Hmmm...so the former Apple exec is stating publicly that certain media assets are used as agents to attack competition. Interesting. I wonder which sites and/or bloggers, specifically, are in Apple's arsenal...I mean pcoket?
15. -box- posted on 19 Mar 2013, 08:27 0
I imagine there is a mix of paid shills and devoted fanboys/girls
12. NokiaFTW posted on 19 Mar 2013, 06:33 2
Accept it iFanboys, Apple is now under pressure because people nowadays prefer innovation and fucntionality over just showing off with an expensive phone.
13. NokiaFTW posted on 19 Mar 2013, 06:47 4
Apple are doing the mistakes Nokia did and look where Nokia are now. I wont be surprised if Apple find themselves in a similar situation on a few years time.
14. xperiaDROID (limited) 6 days ago posted on 19 Mar 2013, 07:10 1
Apple is pretty weak right now, they need few more years to BLAST OFF again.
17. myclevername posted on 19 Mar 2013, 09:11 0
This clown worked at Apple, what?, 30 years ago? Who dug this moron up?
24. networkdood posted on 19 Mar 2013, 18:44 1
This article is not really new news and Apple has become complacent since their iPhone 4 arrived.