Apple iPad mini can't wait for official announcement, flirts with camera again
This latest batch comes from Sonny Dickson, a “tech enthusiast, 9to5Mac researcher,” and obviously someone who has the iPad mini mockup we’ve seen way too many times by now. There is a tiny chance this is the actual device, but given that we can only see its back and it’s a 32GB unit like all the previous mockups we saw tells us that this is just another angle at Apple’s upcoming tablet.
What can we learn from these pictures? Well, once again, we see a Lightning connector and the same style Apple used in the iPhone 5 for the speakers on the bottom. We also get a glimpse at the rear camera. The design looks the same good industrial thin affair. Check those new pictures out below and pray for tomorrow to come sooner.
source: Sonny Dickson via RegHardware
Apple iPad mini images
1. android_hitman (Posts: 591; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
lol... so many leaks since Steve died ...
maybe Apple is sloppier or they approached another strategy in order to free promote their upcoming products...
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
yup looks like they took a cue out of Sammy's playbook :)
I mean who cares if this is the ipad mini or i-HUGE-Crap???
Its still the same ugly, non-functional electronic photo frame...thats about it!
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 10536; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ur comments make less and less sense everyday. We all already know u hate apple big time, we know this. My question is do u actually read the crap u post before u post it. A lot of android users hate apple, but the things they say r things that actually critique iOS. U on the other hand just spew a lot of nonsense, and insults that no one really cares to hear. IHUGE CRAP? Really non-functional photo frame really? C'mon man I know u can do better, or maybe u can't. I'm trying not to get banned so I can't say what I really want to, but wowwww man just wowwww iHUGE CRAP WOWWWWW
30. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
As a fellow droider myself mate, I've read some of your offerings and have to agree with the Jedi and galliotking. Your comments are mostly biased, and childlike mate. Why is it apples user base can't simply enjoy what they like, just like the android nation? I don't bash, or insult apple fans because of their choice of iOS products. That's not android, that's childishness.
35. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
First thank you for reading my posts. Appreciate it :)
K you're right buddy I can be biased but its all in good humored spirit...And it sholud be taken as such And it is my personal opinion AND if it helps I develop apps for iOS too :)
...yeah but I got a few warning from the mods so I guess I got to tone it down a bit.
Apple users can enjoy PA and their free choices as much as I enjoy PIES and I really do:) But I dunno what posts of mine you've read there were a few posts I made sincere efforts to explain stuff not against Apple or Sammy or XYZ but to give an insight into how things actually work...you wont believe the number of haters that bashed on me...but hey its free will right :)
nywyz c ya around :)
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Love the design and material of this, but hate the iOs, Love the functions and freedom of Android & N7.
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
It's a smaller iPad. Without Google maps. With another connector.
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 10536; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's a smaller iPad, that if priced right will dominate the 7 inch sector like the big one dominates still.
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1363; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I wonder how many people will sell there new ipads to get a smaller one. Ah well asus transformer prime FTW!
6. wando77 (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Will this come with a finger file or will it be a $30 extra like the lightning adapter?
7. bootroot (Posts: 35; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
This is a copy of Galaxy Tab 7!
I hope Samsung will Sue Apple :)
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1363; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
it looks NOTHING like a galaxy tab.. a galaxy tab doesnt look like your holding what appears to be a normal house window in your hands lol
14. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
WTF... lol what are you trying to say? Worst analogy ever.
10. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Cant wait for the fantwinks to spread out their 5 devices at school! lol
11. Daniel.95 (Posts: 74; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
All Apple products cant wait for offical annoucement
13. andro. (Posts: 1936; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Ifans are saving like crazy for this slightly smaller version of the current ipad ,when they buy this one they will have them all and be the apple pokemon grand champion. Do the mighty question facing every apple fan is "can you collect them all"?!
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 10536; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Try again dude ur posts r wack now. They don't even make sense anymore
17. imkyle (Posts: 981; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The physical design is really appealing and it does look better then the new iPad but like many people said the IOS miss getting boring and stale. Adding new features does not justify the boringness of the look and feel of IOS.
18. gallitoking (Posts: 4684; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I know me and my brother are getting one.. for sure.. thank you Apple for making products that apeal to our needs
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 10536; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm with u bro. I'm getting one too, not for me I have an iPad 3. It'll b for my girlfriend.
19. Aeires (unregistered)
Will the apps have black borders to fit the larger screen?
20. structureman116 (Posts: 135; Member since: 14 Sep 2010)
Uh oh...Apple is copying every other company that has already made a 7ish" tablet. I hope they all sue the crap out of them and Apple has to turn over their $200 profit from each unit to those manufacturers! Apple is easily the most hypocritical company on the planet and their OS is dated by about 2.5 years.
22. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Desprate attempt to regain some lost ground where iPAD market share in US fell from 81 to 52.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 10536; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iPad 52% all android tabs 40% other 8%. I call that domination dude.
31. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
I use android solely, but I'm anticipating this new iPad. I think I will try it.
36. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
iPad mini will get love.. for those who think 9.7" iPad is huge!