Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, digs Chinese Xiaomi's Mi-3 flagship, is now a steadfast supporter
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1377; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Woz is smart and good guy. Even more proof that Xiaomi makes great phones, he wouldn't lie.
9. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think he's a little nutty here.
4. corporateJP (Posts: 1555; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
This dude is always a straight-shooter when it comes to gadgetry. Much love for the Woz.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 11216; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Man look at the chick on the right. The jedii digs her.
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Man, this guy is awesome. Smart guy, smart choice.
19. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
30. Shubham412302 (Posts: 298; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
xiaomi updates its phones to latest os frequently and even they are more value for money than nexus devices. mi3 with almost same hardware with 64gb version sales at 400 usd and nexus 5 sales at 400 usd for 32gb version
33. zunaidahmed (Posts: 44; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
I thought he said lumia with windows phone os was the best a couple months back