Angry Birds board game is winging its way to a May launch
Produced by Mattel, the game involves the building of wooden structures (plastic, really) by one player, based upon cards that are drawn from a deck of 56. The other player tries to knock down the structure in an attempt to move the pigs from their locations. The winner is the first player to score 1,000 points.
The game, called "Angry Birds Knock on Wood", is expected to be launched in May at a price of $14.99 and comes with 14 building blocks, 3 birds, 4 pigs and one launcher. What's next for these birds, Broadway?
1. A123881 (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 10:51 0 0
2. NexusKoolaid (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 11:40 0 0
They'd have made a killing if they released this last October/November.
3. cmdpapichulo (unregistered) posted on 07 Jan 2011, 14:16 1 0
Rovio has made so much money off this game,plush toys,and clothes its ps3 aswell now a board game next is a cartoon series and a childrens book deal then halloween costumes and coloring books and action figures then they'll rule the world lol......oh probably an angry birds edition android phone lmao
4. skymitch89 posted on 07 Jan 2011, 14:38 0 0
What I would like to see is a PS3 or 360 version that allows all kinds of viewing angles, 3D world, way more levels, and all that the PS3 or 360 can offer graphics wise (especially since the PS3 can read and play 3D Blu-Ray games and movies).
5. luis_lopez_351 posted on 07 Jan 2011, 16:32 0 0
D: thats not awesome, its angry birds ;D (sorry awesome you just got replaced)
7. Seagull (unregistered) posted on 16 May 2011, 13:52 0 0
T boldly go where no bird has ever gone before