Angry Birds Epic revealed as turn-based RPG, soft launch this week
1. gigaraga (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Not a bad idea, Angry Birds GO! didn't seem as good hopefully they have made the game better as a whole
2. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Angry birds franchise should be dead.. It's been long in the tooth.!
Get rid of it rovio .. for god's sake.!
3. stealthd (Posts: 980; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
It's still pretty popular, they'd be crazy to listen to you
5. Phonecall01 (Posts: 177; Member since: 02 Apr 2009)
Do you have any idea how much Rovio made and still makes on that thing???
4. sip1995 (Posts: 945; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
It's good, but i still want a new Temple Run version.
7. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3617; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I just love playing action packed RPGs than any other games.
8. Kriksis (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
So basically it is a remake of Heroes of Might and Magic...
Angry Bird of Might and Magic???