Angry Birds Epic revealed as turn-based RPG, soft launch this week
1. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Not a bad idea, Angry Birds GO! didn't seem as good hopefully they have made the game better as a whole
2. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Angry birds franchise should be dead.. It's been long in the tooth.!
Get rid of it rovio .. for god's sake.!
3. stealthd (unregistered)
It's still pretty popular, they'd be crazy to listen to you
5. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
Do you have any idea how much Rovio made and still makes on that thing???
4. sip1995 (Posts: 1586; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
It's good, but i still want a new Temple Run version.
7. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I just love playing action packed RPGs than any other games.
8. Kriksis (Posts: 93; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
So basically it is a remake of Heroes of Might and Magic...
Angry Bird of Might and Magic???