Samsung Galaxy S20+ User Reviews Back

mnh51973 posted on Sep 10, 2020, 10:46 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 10, 2020

Worth every penny

mnh51973 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I am using the 4G version ($629) in the US on Mint Mobile. At that price I feel like I really got allot of phone; display, Dex, One UI, cameras. I love that I can make and receive calls on my Tab S6 while at home also with "call continuity feature". Download/upload average 60mb, 20mb which are fine for me. I know the exynos is the Cinderella chip but I think it does a fine job in running day to day tasks. I'm looking forward to seeing Android 13 on my boot up screen in the near future.

Intl model missing some US lte bands

Pros