Samsung Galaxy Exhibit User Reviews

8.5

ibulp posted on Jul 25, 2014, 5:03 PM
Posts: 2; Member since: Jul 20, 2014

Not bad to be temporary

ibulp has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I liked it it does the job like a galaxy , I had battery problems yes but i always had my charger in my car the internal memory is really bad so i wished they had the option to move apps to SD instead

it's a basic camera even though it's only 5mp but it could be better
i always had battery problems with this phone

Pros

• cheap smart phone

Cons

• Memory problems

Eturnal718 posted on Jan 04, 2014, 8:06 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 04, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G

Eturnal718 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I think this phone is a great value for your dollar! There was a holiday special going on in select metro PCS stores in my area so I decided to take advantage of it and purchased this phone for about $60 and so far so good. It has surprisingly good battery life. I usually charge it once a day but I have gone a day without charging it and it go as low as 35% (Depends on your usage and I used it a lot that day) which for me is really good. I like that it has a camera on both the front and back (more detailed pictures from the back than the front). My favorite feature of the phone is the T-Mobile 4G coverage. I get great reception and the call quality is great too. It's a basic smart phone that can handle the basic things that I want it to do with no problem like going online and watching videos or checking out high definition pictures. You can always upgrade the amount of space you want added on to it for very cheap. Overall I'm very pleased! If you like Samsung Galaxy style phones without them being too gigantic and if you also enjoy the Android Jellybean OS then you can't go wrong with this phone considering the fact that it's normally in that $100 - $200 range.

Give it a shot and you'll be surprised!

Pros

• Great Value for your dollar with 4G
  • Affordable for upgrading space ( literally $10)
  • Smooth Experience

Cons

• not enough space for a lot of downloads