Samsung Galaxy A51 User Reviews Back

wickedwilly posted on Jun 24, 2020, 8:36 PM
Posts: 1231; Member since: Sep 19, 2018

Great phone for the price

wickedwilly has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Have been very happy with this as a smaller 2nd phone since day one. Considering the price and this is in the budget/mid-range it is highly recommended all-around phone. The comparable Pixel takes better photos, but for almost everything else this is better. Compare with the iPhone SE and this is a much better phone in most areas and a far better buy.

For the size it performs very well.

Pros

• Does everything well
  • Price

Cons

• Speaker could be a little better

SimonTheBest posted on Oct 05, 2020, 8:48 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 05, 2020

Good Qty Phone - Samsung A51.

SimonTheBest has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I gotten the A51 becos my last phone went dead on me. I have been using it for the last months or so, I am quite happy with it. Many reviews had said the chip set (Exynos 9611) is outdated and slow. But I find it okay for my use. I have the 6GB RAM, which helps alot. One more note to consider....the A51 is going to get updates for 3 years....which is a good surprised for me.

The only fault of the phone is the onscreen finger print scanner...it is rather slow but I learnt that having registered 2 same fingers on one scanner helps to improve it. But I am hoping that Samsung will do an update to fix the problem.

As for another issue, is the battery......The A51 is quite a beast in consuming battery....And this too, i hope it can be fix with updates.

Pros

• Good phone, Nice Screen and 3 years S/W support

Cons

• Lower than avg battery, Slow finger scanner

brucemilo posted on Mar 08, 2020, 12:37 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 30, 2018

nice phone except for the glitch

brucemilo has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Had to send it back I guess there is an update to fix the problems it has just can't get them in the US. i tried I really did bluetooth connectivity is horrid and choppy and that is giving it the benefit of the doubt I see online where there is a fix so I called Samsung who in turn sent me to an authorized Samsung tech before which I had called this same tech and they informed me they were not Authorized to work on an international phone, I told this to the company rep when they said the were sending me there. The rep said I have talked to them on the phone they know what to do so i went there 25 miles from the house they were gonna flash a brand new phone??? I left it there for an hour as they had instructed me only to find out they couldn't touch it so I ended up sending it back to the seller

I ghave it a 5 because of the problem with the bluetooth and because I did like the other features of the phone for the money... On the same note I wouldn't pay more
as long as it isn't blue toothed to anything
a 10 when it is not bluetoothed to a car stereo
the same problem coexist with the wifi just not as bad tho it will gobble your data
can't bluetooth your speakers, stereo, or earbuds
blurrs sometimes but can reset camera settings and it will stop
ok but nothing special

Pros

• ram, picture quality, light, durable longevity of power

Cons

• the bluetooth / wifi glitch