Pantech PN-215 User Reviews

Cellphone User posted on Jan 14, 2008, 4:47 PM

Nice Phone

In my opinion this is a very great phone. When you call someone you can hear them loud and clear. Also, the speakerphone is a great feature as well. About the camera, not always the best picture but hey, its a camera! Good job Pantech, at least now I have a sturdy phone!

jayf1965 posted on Aug 27, 2006, 8:37 AM

Functioality

Wit a camera function tou should be able to download thrm, intead one emailing them 1 at a time.( Itreally need office software. For the monet now after the purchase of the PN-215, I due belive I'd rather go bach to the bag phone..oh..the price of this pice of crap...OMGTTFSB. I have had (4) replacements in 3 months. It going into a repeated power cycle status..I think that verison should have to eat them..

In my opinion is if you want to connect to pc or latop FOGET IT...JUNK I will be changing servive providers and get a real phone

thanks
jayf1965@yahoo.com

Eva posted on Aug 06, 2006, 5:12 PM

Got what I paid for!

I was looking at a new phone to get a better signal than my old cell phone and I found this one on sale at Walmart.

The one I was looking at was $50 more but I chose this one. Not worried about annoying choice of ring tones but picture quality could be a little better.

While I was buying this one a few other satisfied customers came by the phone department with their phones using them so it must be a popular phone and I am glad that I got it for such a good price.

If I wanted better 'features' and other useless stuff I would have bought a better phone with a pricing plan but I don't want that junk so I bought this little gem!

Kary posted on Jul 22, 2006, 10:53 AM

Good phone

I bought this phone a little while ago as a pay as you go phone (at $90) to avoid paying the full proce of $200. Overall, it's a good phone. It has tons of features, get it now, a camera, etc. I only have two problems with it.
1) You can't record something and use it as your ringtone.
2) It's not a good txting phone. I text a lot and the keypad makes that increasingly difficult.

Still, for the price I paid, it was really worth getting.

itvo posted on Jun 12, 2006, 1:01 AM

Good bang for the buck

This phone is feature enriched and is a vast improvement over my old phone. Clear sound - good phone. In in class, I would highly recommend it. Glad I got it.

cece posted on Jun 05, 2006, 1:33 PM

Uhhh

i don't understand how to open my saved sound after i saved it to the phone. why save it and you can't go back and hear it again. this is a waste a phone with nice capabilites and you can't even use them.

jesus posted on Jun 01, 2006, 2:44 PM

pantech pn-215

i don't know what the problem is with all of your phones, but my get it now works just fine, i have ringtones from matchbook romance to coheed and cambria. if you can't use get it now then you probably don't have get it now on your plan, so you should probably check into that. maybe this will help you so you don't ruin a perfectly good phone.

Lissa posted on Apr 28, 2006, 6:26 PM

I don't get it

Can I download ringtones or not? All I want is for someone to call me and my phone plays a song. And what is this "$1.99 for one uses?" This is all to crazy. I like the phone but the programmed ringtones are horrible. I also don't like the fact that I don't have voice activated dialing. Other than that, the phone is nice and somewhat convenient.

2Face posted on Apr 05, 2006, 6:35 PM

Dreadful, Just Dreadful!

This Phone is great and all, but the only thing that messes with my mind is that the Get It Now Capabilities are not working at all. If they had just 1 application with ringtones that is compatible with this Phone I would be the happiest person alive. Someone please help me!!!!!!

Gucci Girl posted on Mar 03, 2006, 10:18 AM

Pantech 215

The phone is nice, but there is no way to download anything.I was also told that I could use GET IT NOW and that was a lie. I would really appreciate if someone did something about this soon because this is false advertisement.

Darky posted on Feb 25, 2006, 10:22 PM

Bleh

Well, after trying for quite some time to find a way to get a custom ringtone, i see the posts here stating why i cant. Im VERY angry now. Great phone, otherwise, but i really wanted some personalization.

Sam posted on Feb 24, 2006, 1:45 PM

WHY

The phone in general is great but the only thing i dislike is the fact at verizon i was told that i was allowed to download ringtones and that was a lie because the get it now thing has no applications that will support my phone! other than that after i tweeked with the camera settings i took some pretty decent pictures.

Rascoe posted on Feb 15, 2006, 6:07 PM

Ringtones..bummer

I like the PN-215 but one thing is that my phone is not set up for downloading ringtones.....bummer..it has GET IT NOW capabilities but as of right now this service usage is unavailable for my phone...customer service told me that it was temporarily unavailable so i hope they are working on this soon because the GET IT NOW capabilities is the best thing about the phone.....please encourage them to update this soon....hopefully by this month's end.....

Anaconda Jane posted on Feb 14, 2006, 6:04 PM

PN-215 Rocks My Socks

I got this phone for my birthday, and I don't know how much it cost, so I just put a 5 for Value for Money. I love this phone, it works awesome, and it's a great beginner's phone, as far as they go in the cell phone world. The pictures it takes are of 'okay' quality, and some of they turn out excellent. Not much else to say, but I would reccomment this phone.

Larry posted on Feb 12, 2006, 9:20 PM

Self

Great phone! sound is excellent and features are good.
I wish the screensavers can be disabled or have the time interval feature.
There is no option to do this.

Chris posted on Feb 05, 2006, 2:33 PM

So far so good

So far, this is a great phone, but one drawback (and it appears to be a Verizon thing) is that i can only get ringtones and games from Verizon. Ringtones downloaded from other sites are downloaded as Sounds and cannot be used as ringers.
The camera and speakerphone both work excellent.
I like having the outside screen to check the time, and whos calling.
Another downside would be that it didn't come with any games preloaded... not even any demos.
Battery life seems to be great so far!
Overall, i would probably say its a great phone.