Nokia Lumia 810 User Reviews

javy108 posted on Jul 27, 2014, 9:52 PM
Posts: 1004; Member since: Jul 27, 2014

Amazing WP with WP8.1

javy108 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Using WP8 is a good but not enough, with 8.1 is amazing, Great multimedia, amazing IU, really smooth, Thnks LM for SD card Support, I really like this phone, But I HATE THE FACT I CANNOT SHARE DATA USING USB TETHER,

NO USB TETHER.

Pros

• Great Sound

Cons

• NO USB TETHER !!!

javy108 alternatives:

justonjc posted on Nov 11, 2014, 7:26 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 11, 2014

8.1 made a huge difference

justonjc has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

8.1 really made the difference in my experience with this phone. I some times can make it 2 days before charging my phone. I normally charge it every evening just to be safe. I recently have increase my usage, but I couldn't imagine it not making it through a day.

Pros

• I love the OS with 8.1
  • Great battery life for a smart phone

Cons

• No Google Chrome available