Nokia Lumia 735 User Reviews

digitalw posted on Jan 13, 2015, 6:55 PM
Posts: 79; Member since: Dec 20, 2011

Best cheap phone! (180 eur)

digitalw has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Prevously gad Lenovo K910. Better in any way, except it have a maller screen and another OS. Better reception, GREAT battery life, excelent speaker, fantastic look :) best phone i had. Only rear cammera is 6.7MP but for the prirce of this phone, there is no other option!

compared to some other manufacturers flagships
LTE
support for MKV?
6.7Mpx

Pros

• great battery
  • great screen
  • fast LTE internet

Cons

• camera 6.7

JohnT posted on Oct 21, 2015, 8:13 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 08, 2012

Getting this phone and provider was a big mistake

JohnT has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I switched to Verizon just to get this Windows phone. I had a Windows phone from another service provider years ago and absolutely loved it. Beautiful OS and great battery life.

I REALLY want to love it, but...

I am very disappointed in this new phone and the provider. If you were to read user reviews of common programs in the Windows Phone Store, you'd get an understanding of how frustrating some of the programs are on this phone. I guess Windows never kept up with the market. For example, the phone's Verizon help section shows it is not even compatible with the phone's Windows browser. Seriously.

I rarely play games or use obscure programs. Just trying to use common programs such as Facebook can be extremely aggravating. Simple problems cannot be answered with the help sections from the provider and WIndows. For example, my message indicator still does not show when I receive voice mails. Shouldn't be a big deal to figure out, right? Well, after many visits to both sites and a Verizon store, it still doesn't work.

I will, unfortunately go back to the iPhone with another carrier. I will miss Window's (overall) great OS, but need an "adult" phone and a responsible service provider to back it up.

I'm done with Windows and this service provider.

Low-rate sound quality. Not loud.
Many pages load incorrectly on this browser. Videos are hit or miss.
Videos sometimes play corrrectly.
VERY efficient texting.
Beautiful!
Much better than my previous iPhone.

Pros

• Fluid, beautiful UI
  • Quality build
  • Long battery life
  • Texting is VERY fast and easy.

Cons

• Limited service providers
  • Major lack of programs
  • Many programs don't work well, very little support (I.E. Facebook very glitchy)
  • No hard camera button
  • Tiny sound, volume not very loud
  • Poor support help from Verizon and Microsoft

Cheta101 posted on Jun 07, 2015, 3:22 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 07, 2015

Awesome!

Cheta101 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Best bang for the buck. Clear display, good battery life, optimized with no lags. I became Win fan with this phone. I get the feeling that with less $ u get more with Win phones. Can't wait for 940 XL.

• No glitches

j2239 posted on May 12, 2015, 9:45 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 12, 2015

Love it!!!!

j2239 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I love this phone! First of all, I love the resolution! Colors are bright and everything looks so beautiful and clear. I had a Lumia 625 and the resolution really bothered me. Why have a phone with a bigger screen, when most things are going to look pixelated and wash out?
I really like the shape and form factor of this phone. It's similar to the earlier Lumia models. This phone not only looks nice and classy, but it also feels great in the hand.I'm happy with the height of the phone, I just wish it was a little wider. On the other hand, it's great for single handed use.

The back door can be removed, which is great! You can snap on another back cover, and voila! new phone.

The speaker is very decent and louder than other Lumia models, like the 720 and the 625, which I previously owned.

Internet browsing is also pretty decent. I'm not going to say it's lighting fast, but I have no complaints.
Reception and call quality are good. No dropped calls or problems SO FAR.

I love both cameras. Pictures turn out very well.Too bad there's not a designated camera button. I often find myself pressing on the side to take pictures, then I remember there isn't a camera button. Video calls are good. When I first tested the front facing camera on Skype my friend commented on how great and clear everything looked.

The system runs smoothly. I haven't experienced any lags.

I'm not a gamer so I can't really speak about games.

Regarding memory, I like it that even though the phone...

Pros

• Great resolution
  • Two great Cameras
  • Long lasting battery life
  • Looks and feels like a quality device, beautiful phone
  • Removable back
  • NFC, bluetooth
  • Cortana
  • Decent Internet browsing experiene
  • Loud speaker
  • Price range

Cons

• No designated camera button
  • Wish it was just a little wider

RiGaPhone posted on Apr 25, 2015, 2:12 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 25, 2015

Nokia Lumia 735

RiGaPhone has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Great phone from NOKIA. IT is build well, battery usege lasts more then for 4 days, in compare i had NOKIA LUMIA 920 with 2000mAp, it was dead in the end of the day. If you will kill ur battery u can replace it. You can change ur back cover to any other color if you tired from last one about in 20 Eiro. Great phone in any case. Best of all line 830/930.

Pros

• Additional Memory micro SD card slot
  • Very well front camera
  • Great app for camera (Microsoft/NOKIA)

Cons

• Have not find yet.

mohannad84hrs posted on Apr 24, 2015, 2:34 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 24, 2015

this PHONE is SUPER

mohannad84hrs has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

With windowsphone 8.1 light and low price with great camera and good processor , good locking phone . this phone is best phone I had ever use .. but something don't like on it the internet browser I wish that other internet browsers are available on it not just IE

it's very well designed light strong mic is great everything as physical is supper
why I can't understand why other internet browser like firefox or chrome not available
just I LOVE them both of cameras
super keyboard with super Microsoft office
HD screen nothing like this phone in watching videos or photos