Nokia 8.3 5G User Reviews - PhoneArena

Nokia 8.3 5G User Reviews Back

Tobehlen posted on Apr 01, 2021, 11:37 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 01, 2021

Tobehlen has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I personally love this phone. It's fast, it's sleek, and it's got the bare bones for people who like to customize it like I do.
It's got a Google button on the left to easily turn on Google and the camera is amazing when it comes to quality. I was blown away by it. The portrait shots are very nicely done as well. However there are some flaws with it. Like some phones.

Haven't had problems driving using GPS but my area is also has little to no dead spots via my carrier. (cricket)
Uses Voice Over LTE so all calls are super clear.
With 4g it's fast and responsive. Haven't tested 5g yet.
I think this is talking about music quality and storage. Nothing really bad here. It's got a large storage capacity (both internal and SD cards) and music quality is decent.
Great lenses. Their super clear and fun to take pictures with. I did have some problems using video though. The camera app would crash.
Really fast and responsive never had an issue with it registering anything, besides autocorrect being a heel. *jerk.
It seems to keep up with apps and the day to day tasks I use my phone for. Ie: driving, music, little YouTube here and there. My only complaint here is the fact it's NOT waterproof (splash resistant; yes) and the Google button is directly across from the power button so I've hit that by accident either turning off the screen or turning it on.
To be honest, this is just me probably, but I almost feel the screen is a little too big. I still swipe with one hand but reaching some areas on the screen is a little changeling. Like the top left corner. Those with small hands might want to think of this towards the size of the galaxy note comparison.
Again large display with a little bezel on the bottom. It's 720p I think. Still good though. I don't think we really need anything better for a small screen anyway. But the camera does do 4k. Go figure.
This thing is great when it comes to battery life. I forgot to charge it one night and it still lasted me till 4 or 5 O'clock that next day. To say I was surprised was an under statement.

Pros

• Good buy and good price.
  • The camera is crystal clear.
  • Android one - There's no bloat ware so you can use what ever apps you like for stuff and not to deactivate others or go through and delete the apps you don't want.
  • the speed is really fast
  • the overall user experience is nice.

Cons

• The video camera crashing sometimes
  • No ip rating.
  • Screen might be too big for some people
  • Wish the Google button was 3/8 inch further up so I would not hit it accidentally.

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless