Nokia 6820 / 6820i User Reviews Back

Phil Ramos posted on Sep 22, 2007, 4:08 PM

Nokia 6820 best cell phone ever designed

In my opinion this is one the best cellphones ever designed. Why they discontinued it is a complete mystery to me. Its simplistic in nature and very very reliable. Every other "newer" phones that I bought later pale in comparision to this one. Every other phone I purchased after this one frustrated me.

Rafel posted on Nov 14, 2004, 10:36 AM

WHAT???? In my opinion it's an excellent phone

I can't understand why do you say that anything else sucks whereas the mainly phones which are dealing now are worth than this one. In order to take good photos why don't you buy a Reflex Camera? Such as... Nikon RS or... Canon D10? Nobody needs a photo of 14megapixels of quality in a phone, or if you need it, BUY a reflex camera.

In my opinion it's a powerfull mophile. Sorry for my english.