Nokia 6010 User Reviews

Mark_S posted on Jul 28, 2009, 8:31 AM

The bedrock of Nokia simplicity, durability and quality

Best ever entry-level GSM phone there ever was. Does the job it was meant to do and still does to this day.

Pros

• Durable. I still have mine and it is over 6 years old and still going strong.
  • RF. Picks up signal where no other phone will.

Cons

• Clunky.

coolio posted on May 19, 2008, 11:58 AM

A sad good-bye

hi tech junkies will cringe at this phone, but this phone is the epithome of durability and quality--both of which are Nokia's stamps.

Sadly, I have to say good-bye to my beloved 6010. It feels like leaving a good friend and going overseas, but I have had it with people making fun of my nokia.

I sad good-by, my nokia 6010, I will never forget you.

(I have def have attachment and loyalty issues, which is not always a bad thing but come on!)

Cingular Virginia Beach posted on Jan 17, 2006, 11:01 PM

Good basic phone

Not a whole lot of bells/whistles, but good enough for basic uses, like car breakdowns, running errands, roadtrips up and down the East Coast. There are some fades in reception, but nothing to write corporate about. Features like: txt msgs, IM, web, alarm (LOUD-nice), quite user-friendly. Using this phone 'til my 2-yr provider contract is up, then moving up to a more hi-tech phone, business is picking up! Have fun.

John posted on Apr 04, 2005, 11:08 PM

ahead of it's time (in a bad way)

great phone. nokias rock, as always...But;

the PC syncronization, as far as I know so far, can only be done using SyncML. Sounds reasonable since it is SyncML capable, however, upon further investigation, SyncML doesn't actualy exist yet, practically.