Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com
Black Friday deals
Catch limited-time Black Friday deals on tech before they are gone!

Nokia 3205 User Reviews Back

Bamm posted on Feb 12, 2007, 2:41 PM

Nice Phone

I personally love this phone! I have Cricket service, but flashed it from Cingular. It works great, I have no problems with it. The only thing negative I can say about this phone is the buttons are awkward at first, but easy to get used to, and it doesn't have Brew or Cricket Clicks, which should be expected since I didn't buy it from Cricket!! I love Nokia, they are the best ever. No one can match them in durability or quality. I work fro Verizon and we sell many phones such as LG, Motorola, Samsung and a few others. I see problem after problem with each, but no one ever brings in a broken Nokia!!! Even the old ones from 6 or 7 seven years ago that come in are never broken!!! Nokia is the best by far!