Motorola V235 User Reviews Back

Deanna posted on Feb 09, 2008, 10:12 PM

Good for a 2nd Phone

I wanted a flip-phone, with a camera. What i got was a flip, camera, video, recording phone. I loved it as my second phone. I really just needed a new phone after I had the Nokia 6070. It was cheap at the time at $100.00 for all it's features with no commitment. I only started to experience difficulties after it's second year of having it. It's battery life is lower, the signal isn't easy to find, the signal also cuts form 1 bar to all in a second. Then it would freeze, and the screen would either go blank to a black or white screen and even a fuzzy "white noise" sort of screen. I'm glad to say I'm moving on to a new phone, the Samsung a737.

tamika posted on May 23, 2007, 7:32 PM

Pretty Decent Phone

I have had this phone for 5 months. i like it overall. It has good battery life the camera is somewhat clearer than most phones. It has service in port jervis new york(no other phone does that i've had) so stick with it. It gets the job done with some handy features on the side