Motorola Moto Z Play User Reviews

Westafricanigga posted on Mar 14, 2018, 6:25 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Mar 14, 2018

My baby

Westafricanigga has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I had this phone for 8 months.. It missed a beat maybe twice in that time..

Camera was fine.

Call quality and reception

The big thing was the battery.. I had never been so carefree about battery as when I used this phone.. It just kept on going. With the additional 2200mah from incipio it lasted 2 days easy on moderate use and 24 hours on heavy use..

It was also very pretty to look at naked.. Everyone I showed the phone would say it was gorgeous.

Using it was pretty good too due to Motorolas perfectly efficient OS adjustment. The flick and twist are still the best features I have seen on any smartphone for shortcuts.

Only shortfall is, the phone is quite fragile if you're clumsy. I bought one for my dad and he dropped it once and the screen isn't working anymore.
I dropped mine and although the screen had a crack it was fine.. Then one day the screen stopped working properly although the touch was fine. It happened when I placed it near a microwave oven.. At least that's what I suspect caused the damage.

Pros

• Motorola gestures
  • Sweet night simple ui
  • Gorgeous looks

Cons

• Best get a case to protect it because if it drops, most likely its broken