LG Xpression 2 User Reviews Back

4.5
2.5

Fitch posted on Jun 18, 2020, 10:55 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 18, 2020

Basic phone for basic needs

Fitch has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I had this phone since the day it came out until at least almost 2 years. It has been a good phone to me providing the basic needs in the common world. However, overtime the touch screen has became quite unresponsive to touch and I'd often have to power off it to register a touch. Really great for a first time phone user who doesn't need a whole lot of apps.

The battery falls out and it's plastic.
its slow. but then again its 3g supported so.
The screen looses sensitivity and after awhile it can be hard to press the touch screen

Pros

• Quick use
  • Basic
  • Good for first phone

Cons

• Outdated
  • Doesnt support Wifi
  • Low camera quality

clutchxpfirefox posted on Sep 29, 2014, 10:04 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 29, 2014

This phone is okay for a quick messaging phone

clutchxpfirefox has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Over the years, I have had many basic quick messaging phones, some I liked and some I did not care for. After my Pantech Renue got liquid damage, I had to buy a replacement. I decided on the LG Xpression 2 and I like the phone, overall. The phone is plastic, but more durable than some of my previous phones. It gets good reception where I live and it is a world phone. It has a 3.5 millimeter headset jack, which works great, and it has physical buttons for sending and ending a call and the back button. The phone is easy to set up and use. It has a couple of really nice features that I wish smartphones had. For one, it has a dial readout feature, which reads aloud any number pressed on the dial pad. Another feature I like is Name Repeat, which will audibly repeat the name of the caller or their telephone number when the phone alerts to an incoming call. Another good feature on this phone is Menu Readout, where you tap the menu options and they will be read aloud. I like how this phone has a physical keyboard. It makes typing a little bit slower, but that is okay. The camera is not good at all. I use my fifth generation iPod Touch or my digital camera to take better pictures. The phone is pretty light weight and can fit in a pocket or purse really easily. All in all, I like this phone and I recommend it to anyone who wants a quick messaging phone.

Pros

• touch screen
  • world phone
  • physical keyboard
  • reception
  • easy to set up and use
  • dial readout feature reads aloud the buttons pressed on the screen
  • name repeat repeats the name of the person calling in place of the phone ringing

Cons

• terrible speaker volume
  • ringtones not loud enough