LG Wing User Reviews - PhoneArena

Smit9318 posted on Aug 31, 2021, 4:40 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 31, 2021

I love this thing

Smit9318 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Yes the wing feature is a gimmick and there aren't many apps that untilze this but coming from an iphone this is a major step up. I've had the phone since March of 2021 and I love it being able to flip the phone open and stand it up to watch anything is amazing. It's also nice to be able to respond to a text without exiting whatever it is you have open just flick the screen respond and keep going.

The battery life could be better and the speed isn't always the best but I love my phone it's a gimmick and that's kind of why I bought it. It feels amazing in my hand the weight is not an issue for me at all. If LG were still selling it I would not feel bad recommending it to a friend. As as a used phone on ebay for 300-400 dollars I think that's a great price.

The swivel works perfectly and it feels solid

Pros

• Build quality and rarity

Cons

Musicman625 posted on Feb 27, 2021, 3:48 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 27, 2021

Flying not so high

Musicman625 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The split rotation screen is gimmicky, I don't see myself using it often, if at all.
The phone is only 60 HZ where others in this price range are 120. Is another 60 hertz that hard to do gang? LG says they will exit the smart phone business, with decisions like this I'm not surprised, if your going to make a pricey phone, give it the specs it demands.
On the positive side the phone fits in the hand quite well, no worries of dropping a slick phone.
Its not the fastest phone I've ever had, but how fast do you need a phone to be?
Battery life is a bit disappointing, but not bad considering it's a 4000 amh batt.
I like the phone overall, I'd recommend buying it, but not at a grand, I'd wait for the price to fall, not worth that much, I had to get something right away, and never been a Samsung fan.

Pros

• Fits nicely in hand, feels good, not slick

Cons

• Battery life, price to high

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless