LG Tribute 2 User Reviews

smartfox posted on May 07, 2019, 9:13 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 07, 2019

ok Phone

smartfox has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I got this phone for 99$ and was not expecting much but was surprised to see how well it worked.

this is another review I found online

Greetings for the day,

I have purchased this mobile handset for my Reliance Cdma service in India (Mumbai Circle) from a Reliance India Mobile storeand then came to know that cdms services are shutdown. I want to know if i can use this handset for any gsm service provider. My Handset is Boost mobile network unlocked phone.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mandar

KC2FYA posted on Aug 24, 2015, 5:20 PM
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 19, 2013

Good Starter Phone.

KC2FYA has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I purchased phone on a Boost Mobile upgrade special. I had the Moto E XT-1526 which decided to die after three months. I find the T2 to be a good feeling phone. It is running Lollipop 5.1.1 out of the box which seems to run fairly well.

The call quality is very nice, good rich sounding audio from the earpiece. The speakerphone however is to low in volume, makes it hard to hear when phone is on a table. The screen resolution is listed at ~218 ppi yet I measure it myself with a Display Tester app and it gives me a reading of ~240 ppi. I do not notice too much of a difference between the XT-1526 and T2, but if I look real hard with my reading glasses on I do see a negligible difference.

The UI in concert with the 5.1.1 OS is a newer version than I was used to on my LG Volt from 2014. It is an enhanced experience that stock Android. The battery of 1900 Mah lasts surprisingly longer than I thought it would. Turning off the 4G and location when not in use helps. I will keep testing and follow up in a later review.

Pros

• UI is nice.
  • Fast Charger.
  • Earpiece audio rich sounding
  • Long Lasting Battery 1900 Mah

Cons

• No scheduled ringer silencer.
  • Camera is Grainy even with AF.
  • No Corning Gorilla Glass.