Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com
Black Friday deals
Catch limited-time Black Friday deals on tech before they are gone!

LG Secret User Reviews Back

Annoymous posted on Sep 04, 2010, 11:19 PM

Disappointing

I was so excited to be getting this sleek, stylish new phone and especially excited about the 5MP camera. I bought it last year March at an exorbitant price and already I need to change it. Here is what I found:- the camera is so strictly average; it's okay during the day but that night the flash is so terrible all the pictures are grainy and absolutely sub par. The video is generally good quality as is the sound playback but again, this is true for morning shots as the light/flash is terrible for night shooting.- the touch screen is a joke. It's useless and I don't know why I expected more.- the navigation lights on the main display quickly stopped working, as did the backlights for the call/call end and cancel buttons- it crashes ALL THE TIME. Randomly just switches off in middle texts or calls or whatever.- it's reception is a joke. If i put it in the pocket of a heavy jacket and take it out to check the time or whatever it says "emergency calls only" and "searching server..." and then I get a backlog of messages which couldn't come through prior.Yes sure it looks nice. It's slim and generally very stylish but the features are so poor it's a huge let down.

Pros

• Beautiful design, great to look at

Cons

• camera at night
  • crashes all the time
  • low reception

Anonymous posted on Jun 20, 2009, 1:33 PM

cool phone

Very nice looking phone, I really don't agree with phone arenas review. Very nice functions, cool video player!

Anonymous posted on May 13, 2009, 9:34 PM

what a nightmare!!!!!

when i buy this phone i think it will be great but what dissapoint...never guys buy this horrible phone...
the battery dont last nothing when you wanna call you can´t do it. the quality of the camara is horrible the shots always came out with noise and blur.the video is worse if you are in simply you shot will be too dark..
you have take 5 o 10 shots to have only one picture decent. the price is to hi...Is not true that this phone do not scraches becouse my with 3 months of use is was very scratchy. the phone always is dirty becouse the fingerprints is always on..the touch funtions are very slow and becouse the size of the buttons always you made mistakes in the funtions...that why i once again say that this phone is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!...please forgive my english

Pros

• looking
  • the quality of the screen

Cons

• price
  • to slow
  • horrible camara and video for a 5 megapixeles...
  • the funtions never respond...
  • batery life don´t last nothing!!!!!!!!!!....
  • all is true don´t waste your money in this piece of junk...
  • you have been awarded...please forgive my english....

Suns2006 posted on Feb 20, 2009, 9:17 PM

Great Phone For Price!

I have had all types of phones, clam-shell, sliders, open face, touchscreen. etc. I absolutely love the design of this phone. It is my favorite slider ever. If I only had one negative to say about it, I wish it was all touchscreen. The interface is awesome and the abilities are fabulous for someone who loves design above all. I am about fashion and this phone is unique...well at least until at&t come out with their version. :( Oh well, I will enjoy it while I can.

Pros

• Stylish
  • Tappered Glass
  • Functions
  • Interface

Cons

• Not all Touchscreen

olie posted on Feb 10, 2009, 4:32 AM

faulty

this fone iis a good fone in its self but has somany faults like the touchpad lights always go out and the baterie dos't  stay in the back of the fone and it alwayes moves and turnes the fone off and it is realy anoying.

Anonymous posted on Jan 01, 2009, 8:48 PM

It's a great looking phone. But there is no SSL support for emails, which means no gmail,yahoo mail...it's also a bit laggy and gallery isn't the most user friendly..

Pros

• looks

Cons

• no SSL for email
  • laggy
  • unfriendly gallery

warner posted on Dec 28, 2008, 12:24 AM

this phone simply rox!!! everything is cool!!

Jessica posted on Jul 11, 2008, 3:02 PM

Fantastic phone, love the keypad!

Best of both worlds of touch screen and keypad.. having used a htc touch previously, i simply hate messaging using touch screens. Back to keypad feels so good.

While i wish it had WIFI, was less laggy with better battery life and a more user-friendly gallery, i totally love the phone's outlook, video recording capability, good camera (of course not comparable with a real camera). Sound quality during calls is one of the best I've experienced thus far. Video calls were also extremely clear!

On top of everything, using the phone is a breeze (no learning curve at all).

miltos posted on Jul 03, 2008, 6:56 AM

Not a Secret to me!

When I bought the phone, I wasn’t so sure, but now I can tell you it’s amazing. Advance features, beautiful design, it isn’t number one but it surely reaches the top!

George posted on Jun 26, 2008, 1:55 PM

LG Secret

Phone Arena really got it wrong with the review! Man it should got a 10. This phone is perfect!

Samm posted on Jun 23, 2008, 12:44 PM

Happy

I bought it for a little expensive but it's all worth it, it's actually my favorite phone, and the best one I own.

Anonymous posted on Jun 23, 2008, 12:42 PM

greatest phone i ever owned

higher rating i love this phone its so good

Anonymous posted on Jun 17, 2008, 12:40 PM

far better than samsung soul u900

best phone ever way to go lg

i had both u900 soul and kf750 secret at one point and the secret is definitely the much better phone

Scott posted on Jun 01, 2008, 12:57 PM

Slim, Stylish, and Smart

Wow, this phone is magnificent. The style of it is unlike any phone I've seen, it's so beautiful. The mirrored front and glowing controls all looks great. It's even made with high-quality materials, so virtually no damge can happen to it. The 5MP camera is way better than I expected it to be, yet still not at that dedicated camera level yet, and no Xenon flash is disapointing but in features, that is quite the opposite. The auto luminance sensor work great. I really wish too, that it was a quad-band phone. The touch media and accelerometer is excellently impleneted as well as touch screen. All in all, best phone I've ever had and will not dissapoint unless you don't like touch controls, want a world phone, or want a smart phone.

Luka posted on May 27, 2008, 10:00 PM

LG Secret

I think this phone is really cool. I love the video recorder and playback and the browser-to list a few. Signal strength wasn't the greatest, in fact it was much lower than my Motorola razr2 V9. But, if you're looking for a super slim and stylish phone, it's the one for you.