Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

LG ME970d Shine User Reviews Back

RippSpeed posted on Nov 20, 2008, 12:17 AM

Last a Day and it was a gift to my Wife

Nice looking phone. And thats it... LOL!!!
This thing was a joke. Reception was really bad ( the worst one out of the 20+ Phones I've had in 13years). The Only Mitsubishi corded cellphone ( the one with the Giant Battery Pack... I had this phone in 1995) had better reception than this one.
Pictures was poor quality. But it felt just like my old razr, which felt good and durable in my hand because it was alittle more heavy. Voice in and out sucked ( my friends told me, they could hardly understand me). It would turn off by it self. And the over all driver software suck( the way the phone worked)

Pros

• -Good Looking Phone
  • -Nice and Heavy
  • -Great Battery Life

Cons

• -Poor Quality Pics
  • -Poor Reception
  • -Poor Performance
  • -JUNK Software
  • -DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Nicole posted on Aug 21, 2008, 3:14 AM

differences cont.

VERY different from mine. My shine has like a lil trackball thing and i dont know wat the hell that is but it makes the phone less attractive to me. it mite crash on you from time to time but all you have to do is take the battery ouut and put it back in. the battery life could be more but im not really complaining. the signal works almost everywhere and the sound is perfect. it has many good feat. but i reccomend the first model over this 1