Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

LG LX5550 User Reviews Back

Charlie Morgan posted on Apr 17, 2006, 9:10 PM

A Good Phone at First,

This was my first phone. I liked it when I first got it but after a while it started to get lame. The stock ringtones sucked and were very noisy. The speaker phone and earpiece always sounded blury until they both went dead in 2005 when I decided to update to a AX5000, which I really like compared to this phone. The only thing I probably miss about this phone is the little flashing lights on the front screen.

Dave posted on Jan 06, 2006, 11:05 AM

Love this phone

This phone is great, i happen to have a few of them for my whole family, i also am looking to sell a few of them, because we're upgrading our phone to a camera phone.

Michael posted on Apr 01, 2005, 3:36 PM

Mr

I have found this phone excellent. I just wish there was a camera on it. Perhaps LG can come up with one that has the same features and include a camera. The driving mode is excellent.

Cellman posted on Mar 18, 2005, 1:11 PM

LG-LX5550

the LCD on the cover goes out. How do you get it to come back on? I can't find a solution to the problem no matter what i do. Anyone had this same problem?

J posted on Nov 27, 2004, 8:50 PM

great

this is a great phone everything is great. I really wish there wasa camera tho i really like the speaker and voice dialing. It needs games and a camera that is it.

Andy posted on Aug 20, 2004, 4:52 PM

Awesome!!

i love this phone it was kinda expensive but its worth it!! the sound is great the graphics are great i love this phone!

Emily Dunlap posted on Jul 11, 2004, 8:04 AM

Opinion: The phone is great..the sound is amazingly loud(especially because I have to have a loud ringer for me to hear it!)..the color is great..and the speakerphone is so easy to use. Driving mode is also very easy to use

Problems:
WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE A CAMERA? If the phone had a camera, it would be PERFECT!

Bandit posted on Jul 07, 2004, 9:38 PM

Lx5550

Opinion:
Great phone, easy to use. The great color allows the phone to give you great customizing for the wallpaper. The ability of the sound is great. Having the ability to use a speaker phone for the car is great.

The voice reconition is great! I've only had 2 instances where I have said something and it took me to somewhere else. This was out of the box. After I reset it to my voice, no problems what so ever!

Problems: Took many hours to customize it just the way I wanted it to look. The menu's keep going on and on and then finally you get to where you want to be.